Cleaning pool table felt

davenjai

Dec 16, 2009
Peachtree City, GA
Real Name
David Tassa
Business Location
United States
The table will play slow???? Tell me how it is not going to play fast with a rock hard liquid spill on it? They have a choice, re-felt or clean. They own their choice. Simple as that.

davenjai

Dec 16, 2009
Peachtree City, GA
Real Name
David Tassa
Business Location
United States
You can't make this chit up! First job today, what was the last thing she asked about? The friggin pool table! I LOL'd. She was like, "Is that a no?" I said, no, but if you even knew the debate that goes on about this. I gave her the warnings and she just looked at me weird and said the kids are the only ones who play on it. It was covered in cat hair, as pool tables are mostly cat beds, mine included and drink spills. I vac'd it with the hose cuff and in a shear act of defiance to this thread, lightly pre-sprayed it with the hydro-force. I sprayed it with the upholstery tool from about 12-18'' above and vac'd it off. I then took a dark towel and rubbed it down till i liked how it looked and the felt was smooth again. It looked great! I'll update when I go back next year.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
One of the problems is the chalk will make it thru and cling (not the best word to use) back together. So it just will not be abke to vac back thrh the felt. You will however be abke to move it and cause high and low spots on the table.
Teenagers may not notice but anybody who is serious will be disgusted.
I believe a good pool table and a good game of pool makes for the perfect night.

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
Encap leaves carpets crunchy so I wouldn't encap/SHAMPOO.

Maybe dry vacuum and then use some capture powder .

I'd experiment with that combo on some cheap table first.

Stephen Meyer

Dec 16, 2011
WI
Real Name
Stephen Meyer
Business Location
United States
5 scoops of power burst and a 6 ounces of breakdown in a hydra-force and your good! ;)

deriols

Aug 8, 2019
Real Name
mikkes
You can list the benefits of skilfully implemented automation managemart of company business: improving customer service; optimization of logistics processes and costs; high-quality planning of funds receipt, prevention of cash gaps; forecast and calculating the orders profitability; quick paperwork for clients and partners: from commercial offers to reconciliation statements.