Cleaning my rug shop floor with 4000 psi, 8gpm @250º and Groutmaster live | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Cleaning my rug shop floor with 4000 psi, 8gpm @250º and Groutmaster live

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I put a short clip of my shop floor when I first moved in and believe me when I say it was gnarly. Take a look at how it looks now live. I used my beast hybrid truck mount backslash dual wand tile/carpet cleaning box truck. Also check out the surface cleaning tool versatility too.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I put a short clip of my shop floor when I first moved in and believe me when I say it was gnarly. Take a look at how it looks now live. I used my beast hybrid truck mount backslash dual wand tile/carpet cleaning box truck. Also check out the surface cleaning tool versatility too.

Rob is that a centrifuge by that wall?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If you need another one of those huge surface tools, lemme know. I had a lady buy one and it's too big and heavy for her to handle. She's selling it used.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Brett Clifford

Oct 23, 2012
Real Name
Brett Clifford
If you need another one of those huge surface tools, lemme know. I had a lady buy one and it's too big and heavy for her to handle. She's selling it used.
Mama Fen, I'm in the market for another surface cleaner. I would love to pm you if the offer stands for us "onlookers". Thanks!