Cleaning gym mats?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TylerH

Jan 27, 2018
Real Name
tyler horn
I had a potential client call today that was interested in getting gym type floor mats cleaned in a hair studio it was just remodeled and the construction crew was messy.. Any advice on what to do and how to clean I’am going to look at the floors tomorrow I will take pictures then. Thank you guys in advance!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We use a Bonzer and Truckmount. Wand will work but a little slow and grabby unless you have a glide. We use RSF Alkaline Neutral rinse. Works and smells great.

TylerH

Jan 27, 2018
Real Name
tyler horn
We use a Bonzer and Truckmount. Wand will work but a little slow and grabby unless you have a glide. We use RSF Alkaline Neutral rinse. Works and smells great.
Awesome thank you!!! Client backed out before I could even meet up for estimate.

Jan 3, 2018
Real Name
Rick Wilson
I've done one locally, at a martial arts studio, it was a large padded mat, light prespray and try not to get it too wet, do a small section at a time and put fans on it, kinda treated it like a big couch, it came out well, some of the blood stains didn't come out 100%, but they didn't want to pay for any extra stain removal, and I think they were set in pretty well anyways. The sensei seemed to like the blood stains, he said things get real during sparring sessions...;)

Jan 3, 2018
Real Name
Rick Wilson
I told him if his check bounced I'd come back and kick his butt

Latest posts