Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’m not even sure what they are. We clean all furniture and floors at a swanky ocean front club. They just sent us this;

“I wanted to inquire about possibly doing a recurring bi-weekly service to clean our grease trap. Is that something you would be able to do? We would need to have it done every other Thursday, between 11 and 1PM. The grease trap is located in the kitchen and holds up to 50 g of liquid.
Can you please also let me know what the cost would be”?

Many thanks!
Livia

Any suggestions?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I’m not even sure what they are. We clean all furniture and floors at a swanky ocean front club. They just sent us this;

“I wanted to inquire about possibly doing a recurring bi-weekly service to clean our grease trap. Is that something you would be able to do? We would need to have it done every other Thursday, between 11 and 1PM. The grease trap is located in the kitchen and holds up to 50 g of liquid.
Can you please also let me know what the cost would be”?

Many thanks!
Livia

Any suggestions?
I think you need license to do those and certify. Thats what i was told here anyway. True or not idk. Id find out about that first.

Reactions: rob allen

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I dont think that this would be a bad thing to get into.

Id call around and ask the competitors and do some research. Id also contact a bio fuel/Diesel collector or contact a auto oil, grease, waste disposal company and ask them what they would charge you to get rid of the collected waste.

I dont think its necessary to have a special license in north cal to do this kind of work. Business license yes youd need that.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
After reading up on it in pa. There is red tape and enviromental regs all over it. Even transporting it. Without a waste transport authorization. The sites by law wont even accept it from you. That right there unless you're diving all into the business pumping poo and grease traps? Would be enough to make most people think twice about it.