Cleaning Gloves | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Cleaning Gloves

silbchris

Jan 15, 2020
Real Name
Chris Smith
Hi everyone,

I love dipping in and out of these forums for advice. I've found as I've got older my hands are getting more and more irritated by the sprays and bleaches I'm using when cleaning. I was looking to buy gloves like this...

Does anyone have any recommendations? And also know of products gentler on skin?

Cheers,
Chris

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
Hi everyone,

I love dipping in and out of these forums for advice. I've found as I've got older my hands are getting more and more irritated by the sprays and bleaches I'm using when cleaning. I was looking to buy gloves like this...

Does anyone have any recommendations? And also know of products gentler on skin?

Cheers,
Chris
I go with the 6 mil nitrile gloves. They are more durable and rip less. As for products many are safer just read the label or descriptions. We use some plant based products with great results

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We use and sell Shubee gloves. Like the grippy orange ones especially. Best in the business.

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
We use and sell Shubee gloves. Like the grippy orange ones especially. Best in the business.
Why respond to a post like this?
Just joined at 9:14 and spam link posted by 9:18
Hit em with the nuclear missile buttons and wipe them out.
Pretty soon the spammers are going to outnumber the regular posters here if you don't clean house.

Reactions: LeeRoy