longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Only you know what motivates you. Good might come to this person no matter which happens. I have found that if you do it quietly you will reap the reward in your own heart and know that it was done for the right reason. If you can afford to do it without recognition, then you have done something great that might help you get a good night of rest.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I am already busy and really don't need work right now but January and February may be a different story. I would go do it because I care. I could care less if I got work from it. I don't look to humans but the one above to provide for me and my family :D. Good deeds never go unnoticed.

Reactions: davidg01234

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
As long as you are careful.... watch for scammers... I replied to a similar ad on craigslist twice and received no response.... the ad popped up twice in a few months time...I became suspicious when I received no response that it was simply a scam to get your email or phone number...

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Totally agree people out to use you. If they are legitimate is a whole different story. Got to weed out the scammers/takers/Fuks