Clean free from biobreak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
It's an awesome wand!!!! It's light, swivel handles great it cleans brilliantly!!!
Just wish the alloy swivel bearing collar was a needle race like the Devastator and new Dang
The alloy collar swivel bearing is too soft and wears....leaving floppy manifold...
I replaced the swivel already
It needs some Delrin rings or some orings in there at the least to absorb chattering from pushing wand back and forth...
Or the alloy bearing needs to be hardened treated steel...too heavy?
Or just needs a needle roller assy and would be kick ass

It was my first everyday wand
Now it's my second wand
I have a PMF Mach15 and it's a beast!!!
Strong as hell, light, cleans brilliantly, and is my main wand!!!
In other words...it's poo-poo...shouldda been tested way longer before sold to the public.

There...translated free of charge.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I haven't had it a month yet so I haven't recharged it as of yet. I'm literally going to just add it as part of my monthly maintenance. Takes about 5-10 minutes and worth every second.
Just looked up...says about 2000 gallons. I think i am going to pull the trigger on one.

Thanks

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Why use CleanFree when you can use a rinse instead? I would imagine flex fire would rinse easier.

@Scott W
Clean Free is a rinse. It can also be used as a prespray.

Clean Free is better at removing the residues from past cleanings than any other product. Often the residues of past cleaning lead to resoiling and tend to dull the appearance of the carpet.

Flex Ice has the advantage of also being an acid that can neutralize alkaline detergents.

May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
In other words...it's poo-poo...shouldda been tested way longer before sold to the public.

There...translated free of charge.
Even with the bearing flogged out it still worked awesome, it never failed or let me down it just flopped...Hell I could have gooped it up/deleted the swivel and still been well satisfied with the wand and it's performance. Mytee sent me the bearing free of charge after offering full replacement of the wand straight up...I offered my input into design..needle roller bearing swivel and the jet manifold hangs outside the profile of the plenum and can snag, but its back up and running and still awesome...and the replacement offer is still on the table too, can't ask for better customer service than that.
Translation...don't speak for me mate, it's not your lemon.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Even with the bearing flogged out it still worked awesome, it never failed or let me down it just flopped...Hell I could have gooped it up/deleted the swivel and still been well satisfied with the wand and it's performance. Mytee sent me the bearing free of charge after offering full replacement of the wand straight up...I offered my input into design..needle roller bearing swivel and the jet manifold hangs outside the profile of the plenum and can snag, but its back up and running and still awesome...and the replacement offer is still on the table too, can't ask for better customer service than that.
Translation...don't speak for me mate, it's not your lemon.
You just outlined my point...i rest my case.

May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
You survived but your scarred lol
My mom is better than your mom because your mom knows by now that she should have swallowed...
So now she has no peace because she brought you onto us
You have no peace coz ur stupid
And we have no peace coz we have to deal with you and ur stupidity...
Awesome world thanks for dragging it down even more

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Really what problems have you had
Floor spinner is the worst expensive tool I've ever seen, it's a joke. The handles won't stay tight, the vac relief is terrible either wide open or it doesn't work at all... It's placed on the handle right where it passes your body so it sucks your shirt in and soaks it, the spinner bar is super cheap you have to bend it back or it will smack into floors and chip them..

If you have vac relief closed the vac pressure will pull the spinner bar lower and it will also again smack floors and chip them.

The water recovery is terrrrrible

Don't get my started on the upholstery tool, trash.

Jan 15, 2014
www.cleanstepscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Aaron Newsom
Business Location
United States
Floor spinner is the worst expensive tool I've ever seen, it's a joke. The handles won't stay tight, the vac relief is terrible either wide open or it doesn't work at all... It's placed on the handle right where it passes your body so it sucks your shirt in and soaks it, the spinner bar is super cheap you have to bend it back or it will smack into floors and chip them..

If you have vac relief closed the vac pressure will pull the spinner bar lower and it will also again smack floors and chip them.

The water recovery is terrrrrible

Don't get my started on the upholstery tool, trash.
I just grabbed up the Mytee upholstery tool. It's my first sheer uptool. I do enjoy using it but it definitely has some flaws. Depending on the fabric the metal base plate snags so I have to be careful. And the placement on the vac relief is just awful. I am going to be gluing the damn thing closed. And filing down the corners of the plate so it doing snag anymore. It is shitty in my book to pay over $300 for a tool you have to modify so you don't damage customers items.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
You survived but your scarred lol
My mom is better than your mom because your mom knows by now that she should have swallowed...
So now she has no peace because she brought you onto us
You have no peace coz ur stupid
And we have no peace coz we have to deal with you and ur stupidity...
Awesome world thanks for dragging it down even more
*you're

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
How often should a softener be re-charged?
The standard sized water softeners from Hydro-Force will filter 32,000 grains between recharge. In areas where the water is average hardness of about 11 grains per gallon, TM in use 4 to 5 hours every day, it will be 25 to 30 days between recharge.

Many cleaners just recharge once per month because it is easy to schedule.

How hard the water is and how many gallons you use are the key variables. It can be calculated pretty easy if you know those numbers.