Classes

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hahaha, its a bit from the city (I think atleast). We’re excited never spent anytime in MI.

• Haha
Reactions: keep it clean

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Hahaha, its a bit from the city (I think atleast). We’re excited never spent anytime in MI.
Yes DTW (Airport) is west of Detroits rough areas . Head west on 94 not east and you'll be fine . Guessing your heading to Ann Arbor or maybe Wayne for classes.
Traffic and roads blows in both towns ..plan on delays.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Yes DTW (Airport) is west of Detroits rough areas . Head west on 94 not east and you'll be fine . Guessing your heading to Ann Arbor or maybe Wayne for classes.
Traffic and roads blows in both towns ..plan on delays.
Classes are in Wayne! Headed west to visit Timmie for a bit, and see some of the state. Traveling with my 11 yr old son. Neither of us have ever been here. Very excited. After we visit we head back east here to Wayne for classes, tonight we’re staying in Novi.

Reactions: Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just make sure to stay away from Detroit.
Yea don’t have much reason to go there. Headed to the West side of the state, the. Back east for classes.
Man I forgot what humidity feels like!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yea don’t have much reason to go there. Headed to the West side of the state, the. Back east for classes.
Man I forgot what humidity feels like!
Humidity? Whats that :D oh yeah its when you sweat your ass off and its only 75° out but feels like its in the 100's.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Classes are in Wayne! Headed west to visit Timmie for a bit, and see some of the state. Traveling with my 11 yr old son. Neither of us have ever been here. Very excited. After we visit we head back east here to Wayne for classes, tonight we’re staying in Novi.
Heading west down 94 ? You and your 11 year old would love the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo https://www.airzoo.org/. And If its not raining ha ha Lake Michigan dunes.
IMO The most scenic parts of Michigan is 4 hours or even better the U.P..
While we live 45 minutes south of Ann Arbor
IMG_1120.JPG
our happy place is north is 4-5 hours north.
More advance notice I could have showed you our HWE and VLM equipment such as the Cimex, Mytee Eco lite , Oreck,Cx-17 .
6 nights of VLM and VCT this week.
I could also show you how we secure down our equipment in the trailer LOL ..JK.
Drive safe
IMG_6104.JPG

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Raining, doesn’t bother us much. We rarely get to see it. Michigan is awesome. Headed out in a few minutes, time change kinda messed us up.