CL02

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
After using the liquid Vital-Oxide for a few weeks.

I now ordered powder. It is much cheaper than the liquid. After talking to other cleaners I'm buying 30 gram packets for $6.00 each from Beckarts. Free shipping for orders over $50.00

Just Gone liquid is $60 a gallon plus shipping.
Vital-Oxide is $35 a gallon free shipping but it's not very strong. You need at least 20 oz for it to work.
how where you applying/using vidal -oxide for pet stains? i have 2 gallons left over from pandemic i want to use up before i try cl 02. Thanks

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
how where you applying/using vidal -oxide for pet stains? i have 2 gallons left over from pandemic i want to use up before i try cl 02. Thanks
vidal oxide is not very potent. I only used it two times.

Are you using it for HWE or VLM. I used it for VLM.

First read instructions on bottle and vital oxide website !!!

Spray it directly on the stain and carpet and then CRB or brush in carpet thoroughly. I also put in it my encap when I cleaned and then CRB carpet again thoroughly and then extract with OP and microfiber/cotton bonnet

Another way is to clean carpet first and then spray down CL02 after cleaning and CRB or brush in thoroughly and just leave to dry. This would be the best way if your using HWE because you don't want to rinse out the CL02.

I'm not a expert on CL02 so read instructions carefully !!!

I only use Just Gone or Vacaway Encapacide now. Encapacide has CL02 in it.

www.vitaloxide.com
www.orisonmarketing.com/vitaloxide.html
www.procleanersnetwork.com
www.vacaway.com

For Just Gone go to www.procleanersnetwork.com and click top right corner where it says shop for Just Gone Products

Reactions: Rick F

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
We use chlorine dioxide alot for odor issues and and mold remediation. If used with proper safety measures in place and correctly its pretty hard to beat.
I have used Vacaway's Odor Death as a post-spray for odors. What is the safest way for me to employ this method? Should I advise the customer to vacate the property until it dries? I have a respirator, but have yet to use it with the clo2.