CL02

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
This is the Just Gone I was talking about. It's a liquid.

Stabilized-Clo2-300x300.png

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Yes i used the stabilized clo2 today for deodorizing in a senior living ctr. It is freeze thaw stable . I"ve had winter deliveries and no frozen gallon jugs.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive never seen the liquid stuff is it weaker than the powder?

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I use the aqua dry 500g packs in a 5 gallon bucket with a 120v fish aerator with an airstone for it to go off super fast. I wear a respirator before opening anything and until I lock the door. Then the respirator is put right back into a small airtight ammo box. I have never used a liquid version from any manufacturer and would like to hear about it as well.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
The liquid stabilized was formed to post spray after cleaning and for wool rugs. Great for cat urine stain&odor removal.The oxodizing strength is not as strong so bleaching out a damp carpet or wool rug will not happen
Stabilized clo2 is my go to post spray deodorizer The man you should talk to is Craig Jasper Just Gone Systems is a game changer in the industry. I use clo2 today instead of a microbial for water damage, Mold remediation hazardous clean ups. It is non toxic and works much faster than ozone.'

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
The 500 gram kit is the big gun does the job of bad air contaminates, germs viruses,brings fresh clean air to the area that its working in..

Reactions: Jim Davisson

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Peter the liquid can be added to your encap at 10 oz per gallon. Have you tried it that way for pet stains and odor ?

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
I have not but another cleaner does. I pre spray, clean and post spray. This other cleaner had a scented encap and when he cleaned the carpet it removed the scented smell it was just gone he did mix with the encap

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
The scented stabilized clo2 has a mild citrus smell and the other is unscented

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
The liquid stabilized was formed to post spray after cleaning and for wool rugs. Great for cat urine stain&odor removal.The oxodizing strength is not as strong so bleaching out a damp carpet or wool rug will not happen
Stabilized clo2 is my go to post spray deodorizer The man you should talk to is Craig Jasper Just Gone Systems is a game changer in the industry. I use clo2 today instead of a microbial for water damage, Mold remediation hazardous clean ups. It is non toxic and works much faster than ozone.'
The stabilized solution I've used comes dry and is made on site for spraying walls, ceilings, etc... prior to dry Cl02 being employed. I like the idea of citrus scented post spray, don't know how he did it but if it works I'm all good with it.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
yes there is a 30 gram packet that is stabilized comes in a dry powder.Question where you buy are they offering training?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
yes there is a 30 gram packet that is stabilized comes in a dry powder.Question where you buy are they offering training?
Yes, currently I'm buying from another local 3 rig outfit that buys big bulk amounts and he treats me right on price. Nice to have local cleaners in the area that help each other out.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
After using the liquid Vital-Oxide for a few weeks.

I now ordered powder. It is much cheaper than the liquid. After talking to other cleaners I'm buying 30 gram packets for $6.00 each from Beckarts. Free shipping for orders over $50.00

Just Gone liquid is $60 a gallon plus shipping.
Vital-Oxide is $35 a gallon free shipping but it's not very strong. You need at least 20 oz for it to work.

Last edited:

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
After using the liquid Vital-Oxide for a few weeks.

I now ordered powder. It is much cheaper than the liquid. After talking to other cleaners I'm buying 30 gram packets for $6.00 each from Beckarts. Free shipping for orders over $50.00

Just Gone liquid is $60 a gallon plus shipping.
Vital-Oxide is $35 a gallon free shipping but it's not very strong. You need at least 20 oz for it to work.
Vital - Oxide cost more and takes more to do the job over Just Gone Systems and being a member our costs are lower.Didn"t know Beckart is selling to the public??

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Beckart sells to the public. Many cleaners are using their Stabilized Powder clo2. You can't buy off a website. You must contact them with email or phone.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Vital - Oxide cost more and takes more to do the job over Just Gone Systems and being a member our costs are lower.Didn"t know Beckart is selling to the public??
Are you using Just Gone powder or liquid

Do you stay busy in January. My phone is dead and we have had a warm January. Glad January is over. I've been going to the gym everyday. I can't wait to get back working

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Are you using Just Gone powder or liquid

Do you stay busy in January. My phone is dead and we have had a warm January. Glad January is over. I've been going to the gym everyday. I can't wait to get back working
It is slow Jan. Feb. March residential commercial cleaning is steady and i use both liquid and powder depending on job.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
It ls slow every year during January Feb March for me too. I just like to hear other people are slow too. It's not just me but this year has been warm so I just think I should have more work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rory henderson

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
It has been slow since i started my biz. water damage work in the cold months . For years thinking what could i offer i was not a low moisture fan how could i be i had a fortune in 2 truckmounts LOL.
Then listening to John G. on the other boards and the break thru of encapping i said that might be the ticket , It improved my bottom line and have not looked back