george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide

It's used as a booster. It helps clean sanitize deodorize remove pet stains.

It's colorless odorless and leaves no residue.

Does anybody use CL02 (Just Gone or Vital-Oxide)

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
No. I’ve seen some guys use CL02 over the last couple months that have destroyed the carpet by completely bleaching it out. If you are going to use it be real careful.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Any time you can get rid of an odor with minimal labor, you're a hero in the customer's eyes. ClO2 makes it almost TOO easy. Some of my guys feel kinda bad for charging as much as they do, lol, and then some are whistling cheerfully on their way to the bank.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Any time you can get rid of an odor with minimal labor, you're a hero in the customer's eyes. ClO2 makes it almost TOO easy. Some of my guys feel kinda bad for charging as much as they do, lol, and then some are whistling cheerfully on their way to the bank.

I've never bad getting payed to fix things nobody else would tackle.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Been using clo2 for 3 yrs . hazardous clean ups odor removal disenfecting Today i can guarantee odor removal. Learning how to use it correctly can make you alot of money. Never fog an area with damp carpets .Always use a full face respirator when mixing clo2. Now i can sell sanitzing kill germs, disenfect, it will do so much more.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
If you've bleached a carpet with ClO2, you're doing it wrong. I've used it multiple times in both its gaseous and liquid forms, and have never bleached out anything.

However, it IS lethal if used incorrectly, so it's not a tool I'd recommend in just anyone's toolbox.

Hoe can I get the stuff and learn how to use it? Seriously, I know nothing about this stuff.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No. I’ve seen some guys use CL02 over the last couple months that have destroyed the carpet by completely bleaching it out. If you are going to use it be real careful.

Todd! Ssssshhh! Don't tell him that. That way we will have more carpet dyeing jobs. :)

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States