Cinta's Ultraclean Service Charge? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Cinta's Ultraclean Service Charge?

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
Around $50 per restroom and then $5-10 per fixture.
Forgive me Shane but what is a fixture? Toilet, urinal, sink? Just want to make sure I understand. Do the number of stalls matter? I need to provide a bid for a rest. chain I currently clean carpets and T&G. This janitorial stuff is new to me. Thanks

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Yes anything, a toilet, urinal or sink is a fixture for this purpose

So they don't actually call a fixture a Fixture?

When they bid do they just say $50 and then after they Do the job send out the bill aNd add in the other charges?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
So they don't actually call a fixture a Fixture?

When they bid do they just say $50 and then after they Do the job send out the bill aNd add in the other charges?
No they always give an estimate first, they have armies of salespeople.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Here's the link to the flyer. Give me a few days and I will scan the workbook from their sales training. It's all about the # of prospects in your pipeline. Volume, volume, volume.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t34k9eudsrlh99r/sanis ultravlean service from cintas.pdf?dl=0

Awesome thanks Barrett!

I'm really falling behind the 8 ball. Instead of sitting here on the computer I should be in the shop painting the Kai Vac our company green color and adding on the logo decals!

That's taking branding a step beyond what I would have thought to do.