Cintas liquidating-I picked up Aerotech, 5 portables & tools for 4K | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Cintas liquidating-I picked up Aerotech, 5 portables & tools for 4K

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Sucks man. I’m sure he was inundated after I announced I got them on here and FB. I’ve never even used one so not sure how good they are but I’ll report back when I do. I might even sell mine and buy new(er)
Only truckmount in our industry i believe if im not wrong that has an actual pto connection to the tranny. Plus their made out of stainless wich just seems like a no brainer to me. When i re-outfit my trucks it will be all aerotec's or robs profires. Depends on if i decide to go direct drive or slide in

Reactions: rob allen

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
No offense to Rob, but how does his ProFire differ exactly from the SteamActions?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Prob doesnt, i would just spend my dollars with and support someone i buy from regularly vs someone that it would be a one and done deal

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
No offense to Rob, but how does his ProFire differ exactly from the SteamActions?

Ones a direct drive vs slide in. Hard to beat the Profire for performance but hard beat a PTO for ease of use and low maintenance.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ones a direct drive vs slide in. Hard to beat the Profire for performance but hard beat a PTO for ease of use and low maintenance.
Hes asking what the difference is between yours and steam actions