CIMEX STORAGE | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

CIMEX STORAGE

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Is keeping the Cimex with my 175 in shed OK? Or should I bring it in?

During winter lows here get about 32 degrees but sometimes can get down to 15 in extreme weather and 25-28 when low.

Looks like a tank but rather ask then take chances....

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
The 175 might get jealous of the Cimex and stab it in it's sleep...

I'd take apart the tubing,make sure the tank is completely dry as well as all the fittings that the tubing attaches to.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I'm going to put a little RV antifreeze in my cimex machines and my eco -17 machines also.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
I put a temperature reader in there last night which also read the high and the low throughout the night and day 61 was high during day and 28 was the low last night inside but everything is dry no liquids in the storage shed.

I am worried I'm probably just going to bring them in and leave the 175s and OP Oreck out there especially if the 175 gets jealous of the Cimex I don't want any fights breaking out in the middle of the night LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I have bought plenty of old motorcycles left on a patio or in a old shed . Within a year or two they get the chrome pitted and look like crap . Left in a garage they can remain mint.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
I have bought plenty of old motorcycles left on a patio or in a old shed . Within a year or two they get the chrome pitted and look like crap . Left in a garage they can remain mint.
Thanks, I want to keep my machine looking new as the way the machine looks helps to sell... Yeah I think its best to leave it in during winter.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Thanks, I want to keep my machine looking new as the way the machine looks helps to sell... Yeah I think its best to leave it in during winter.

Moisture is the next enemy as long as you have the freezing issue addressed with the fluids.