Cimex for sale...

flashsplat

Oct 19, 2012
www.krazyklean.com
Real Name
Chris Halbert
Business Location
United States
Hey guys, i didn't see a for sale section in the forum anywhere. If I missed it please let me know!

I closed my business and I'm just trying to sell off some of the goodies. My craigslist post is here:
http://augusta.craigslist.org/tls/5362840660.html

Would prefer local pickup but If i ship, you'll pay shipping cost! .. and handling! lol

The cimex is great and I thought about running with it on the side but I've really not got the time anymore.
Thanks,

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Do you have a few pics of the Cimex?

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Hey guys, i didn't see a for sale section in the forum anywhere. If I missed it please let me know!

I closed my business and I'm just trying to sell off some of the goodies. My craigslist post is here:

Would prefer local pickup but If i ship, you'll pay shipping cost! .. and handling! lol

The cimex is great and I thought about running with it on the side but I've really not got the time anymore.
Thanks,

Are any of the hoses brand new?

flashsplat

Oct 19, 2012
www.krazyklean.com
Real Name
Chris Halbert
Business Location
United States
Whoa! Sorry guys, I didn't get any notifications of the replies. *EDIT: Just updated my email address :p*
what are you doing with yourself these days and what led you to the decision to close your business?
Yeah! It's all good. I was actually offered a great job with great pay and more home time haha. I've got a little girl now and my wife needed a little more stability ;)
I'm interested in the mini spinner
Hey Jimmy, someone text me about this, I assume that was you? If not I'd be happy to get it to you!
Thanks!
Do you have a few pics of the Cimex?
Hey Rob! I can get you some pictures by Sunday! Thanks!
Are any of the hoses brand new?
Afriad not. They were about $100 a peice when I bought them. 2 of the hoses are newer than the others and I didn't even keep them on the truck. Only brought them when I needed them. Still look pretty good! (I can get you picks also by sunday)
How much for the cimex. I am interested
Hey Jeff! I'm asking $2000 for the Cimex, pad drivers & brush drivers. It also has a fairly new belt on it so it shouldn't give you any trouble!

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

flashsplat

Oct 19, 2012
www.krazyklean.com
Real Name
Chris Halbert
Business Location
United States
OK, as promised, the pictures :D. I took a video of it running and shooting water out of every hole also.

7BrQIIf.jpg

37eZ0pw.jpg

CeYBjXg.jpg

qNDAIBx.jpg

The pad drivers still have some fuzz on them. The brush drivers were only used for a total of about 30 minutes :p
SnOQp7o.jpg

hc3UINf.jpg

Let me know when your ready to buy it haha. You can email or call/text me also: 706-993-seven-six-nine-two

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
Whoa! Sorry guys, I didn't get any notifications of the replies. *EDIT: Just updated my email address :p*

Yeah! It's all good. I was actually offered a great job with great pay and more home time haha. I've got a little girl now and my wife needed a little more stability ;)

Hey Jimmy, someone text me about this, I assume that was you? If not I'd be happy to get it to you!
Thanks!

Hey Rob! I can get you some pictures by Sunday! Thanks!

Afriad not. They were about $100 a peice when I bought them. 2 of the hoses are newer than the others and I didn't even keep them on the truck. Only brought them when I needed them. Still look pretty good! (I can get you picks also by sunday)

Hey Jeff! I'm asking $2000 for the Cimex, pad drivers & brush drivers. It also has a fairly new belt on it so it shouldn't give you any trouble!

Do you still have the cobra?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
How far is Augusta from Atlanta?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Not to far. About 130 miles. You going to be there soon or have somebody there?

(It's also a straight shot all i-20. Usually about 1.5hr drive @ 80 mph)
Im taking my newest truckmount down for the show in April. Thats a ways off tho. On a scale of 1-10 looks wise how would you rate your Cimex? Mine still works good just looks like its been through a world war

Last edited:

flashsplat

Oct 19, 2012
www.krazyklean.com
Real Name
Chris Halbert
Business Location
United States
Im taking my newest truckmount down for the show in April. Thats a ways off tho. On a scale of 1-10 looks wise how would you rate your Cimex? Mine still works good just looks like its been through a world war
haha! I geuss I would need to see a 1 to accurately say. It was about a 9 before I stored it but now some paint is flaking off. I would say it's a 7 with a 10 being brand new.

April is a ways off! I wI'll be driving through there Saturday is why I was asking ;-)

Pics of Hoses? interested
Hey Bob! I will get you some! May be a few days though :-( Going to be a busy week.

Jeff Maietta

Happy Days!
Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States

Thanks,
If you came down on the price I would be interested. New one is not much more then what u want for it and includes warranty and free shipping from excellent supply. They even include a bunch of chems. I think this is why you have not sold yet to be honest.
If you're still interested Rob, I could mail it to you for about $150. I'd almost be willing to eat that for a speedy sale.

Not sure I want to hang onto it til April :p

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

flashsplat

Oct 19, 2012
www.krazyklean.com
Real Name
Chris Halbert
Business Location
United States
If you came down on the price I would be interested. New one is not much more then what u want for it and includes warranty and free shipping from excellent supply. They even include a bunch of chems. I think this is why you have not sold yet to be honest.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Your right. The price has changed a bit. I noticed it also looks a little different. Wonder if they found a cheaper way to make them?

I can do $1750 and throw in shipping. The brush drivers alone are worth nearly $200 iirc.