Christmas & Gift Cards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
Do you send them out? Got mine all ready to go. This year along with my Xmas card I am including a $50 gift card that expires March 31 2017. Curious to see what extra work this will bring in.
2016 xmas.jpg

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
The cards did okay. Not great. I had them made by my printer.
Did you send postcards out throughout the year? Or was this the first postcard + gift card your client base received?

True Pro

Jan 21, 2014
MA.
Real Name
Gilles LeBlanc
Business Location
United States
Did you send postcards out throughout the year? Or was this the first postcard + gift card your client base received?
I do send out reminder cards to every customer every six months. I noticed that some of my repeats were trying to use the gift cards after the expiration date. Being in the northeast I was trying to drum up more work during the winter months.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Great idea I am going to have to try this out this winter. luckily the last 6 months I have been getting all my customers info in house call pro.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I do send out reminder cards to every customer every six months. I noticed that some of my repeats were trying to use the gift cards after the expiration date. Being in the northeast I was trying to drum up more work during the winter months.
You should create two expiration dates... and reduce the value after the first expiration... That way, you don't have to honor the total value of your cards after the expiration date... That is if you did honor the cards after the expiration date...

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I saw someone else on this fourm made up gift cards out of plastic and looked just like a real gift card. Magnetic strip on back and everything. I am thinking of trying that . Give people a $25. Gift cards and they won't trash the card as quickly.

Latest posts