Chevy Express/HydraMaster For Sale!

Jul 28, 2016
Real Name
Jay
Hey guys, We recently purchased a new van, so this one (our oldest van) is up for sale. Asking 17,500.00 OBO.

2004 Chevy Express 2500 - 78K Miles!
This is a fully equipped carpet cleaning van.

HydraMaster CDS 4.8 W/ Salsa (Great Heat!) - 5500 Hours.
All reels, hoses and shelving included.

We are located in Bellflower, CA
Jay - 562-221-0445

This van has been used and has put in plenty of work so it does have some dings, scratches and areas where we had to touch up paint that peeled off from removing our wrap or simply because paint was peeling (these chevys are known for that..)

I will upload more pictures later in the week or upon request. I'd like to clean the van up a bit before taking all the pictures, figured I could at least get this going tho.

2qioehs.jpg

rcoeic.jpg

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Not really - if the truckmount runs for an average 1.5 hours per job, that's 3667 jobs, equalling just over 21 miles per job driven.
Every hr on that CDS add 25 miles roughly to engine.. so that engine has well over 200k on it. 12 yr old van yes low miles but high hrs on mount. Not saying that setup is a POS by no means but it has been well used that is for sure. Not up on prices for used equipment but his asking price does NOT sound unreasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnson52
Jul 28, 2016
Real Name
Jay
Every hr on that CDS add 25 miles roughly to engine.. so that engine has well over 200k on it. 12 yr old van yes low miles but high hrs on mount. Not saying that setup is a POS by no means but it has been well used that is for sure. Not up on prices for used equipment but his asking price does NOT sound unreasonable.

Thank you for your input. That sounds pretty accurate. The van itself however, does only have 78k on it, thats a plus. Regardless, as you said, the price is reasonable and we are more than willing to make a deal. This van has a whole lot of life left.