Chemspec Formula 90 w/Biosolve

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Who's using it and what are your thoughts. I use the liquid 90 but without the biosolve. Im thinking of switching to the powder (90/bioslove). Have you noticed a difference btwn the two? The specs read that the Biosolve version doesnt leave a tacky residue but does leave a crystalized dust that can be vacuumed when dry. Do you go back to vacuum the following morning? Do you tell the client they must? Is it such a small amount, do you let it ride and whenever they get to it they get to it? Im gonna go ahead and buy some and I know Ill be using it for my dr. offices but I have a daycare center tomorrow night and dont want the little buggers crawling around particles. Let me know your thoughts.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I have used a few 48 lb buckets in the past and have more stains come back with F 90 .
Weighing the correct amount is like 3 - 1/2 per 5 gallons . Dry slurry is only 2 cups to 5 gallons and stains dont come back .
Anything else ?
I have some on board for certain lite one step upholstery cleaning like church pews .

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I have used a few 48 lb buckets in the past and have more stains come back with F 90 .
Weighing the correct amount is like 3 - 1/2 per 5 gallons . Dry slurry is only 2 cups to 5 gallons and stains dont come back .
Anything else ?
I have some on board for certain lite one step upholstery cleaning like church pews .
Stains don't come back?
What about those 2 redos we did for you Charlie ??? Haha

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
All emuslifiers leave a crystaline residue on the carpet fibers be it liquid or powders
The crystals are removed during the normal vacuuming done by the homeowners.
There is no danger involved with children or pets when the carpet is dry.

Formula 90 is the premier powder emusifier on the market today!
Thanks for the response. Let me be more specific. Will this product (powdered version of 90 w/Bioslove) leave more crystaline residue than the regular 90 liquid I use? This is a new account and our schedules will not permit me to get back there the following morning.

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Those are presprays. We are talking emulsifiers.
Ed, the amount of residue left behind is minimal. Look at the dilution.
Also, it's not toxic.

You don't go back to vacuum.

If you are this concerned about the residue on this project, I suggest you use only water or a fiber rinse.

Your actual cleaning occurs when pre conditioned and scrubbed the carpet, anyway.
Your wand is only a rinsing tool

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure about the difference in liquid and powder residues so I didn't address that

Jan 27, 2014
Seattle, WA
www.chemspecworld.com
Real Name
Pat Muller
Also
In regards to Chemspec products being outdated
I beg to differ in the last few months we have introduced new cleaning technologies that have not been in our line, I will use Fission and Dynaforce 77 as great examples.

Hold on tight as Chemspec is bringing a brand new prespray technology that this industry has never seen or used.

In no way is Chemspec old and outdated

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I've used both and can't tell a difference in them. I used powdered 90 exclusively for years and never had a residue problem or returning stains.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Ed, the amount of residue left behind is minimal. Look at the dilution.
Also, it's not toxic.

You don't go back to vacuum.

If you are this concerned about the residue on this project, I suggest you use only water or a fiber rinse.

Your actual cleaning occurs when pre conditioned and scrubbed the carpet, anyway.
Your wand is only a rinsing tool
Thanks for the cleaning lesson. I wanted to know the difference in residue compared to the powder as all I have to go on is what is says on the label.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We use emulsifiers. However if used in conjunction with prespray the dilution should be cut in half at least. We run it at 1/3 the dilution ratio and get great results.

Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Have used Chemspec products for years.
Formula 90 is a great rinse detergent and also a good stand alone cleaner on certain situations.
We use 1/2 the recommended dilution for a 5 gallon jug on the chem feed metered at 2,5 GPH.
Never had any issues with residue etc. It will crystallize and dryup for next vacumming. We don't come back and vacuum the next day Ed.
Works great when you do a nasty and prespary first.
Most times we prespray and fresh water rinse... but there is still situations were we like a rinse detergent and Formula 90 is right up there.
Have used Dry slurry and Point Blue as well.
Chemspec has always been the Cadillac of cleaners IMO!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States