Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Anyone using this pre spray? If so how does it clean? Pros vs cons. Just ordered some to try. Let me know what you guys think.

Rob Mueller

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Anyone using this pre spray? If so how does it clean? Pros vs cons. Just ordered some to try. Let me know what you guys think.

Rob Mueller
Have used:
Pros: Works well + Goes into Full solution
Cons: Too Pricey
I prefer Larry Cobbs Powermax
Pros: Works equally as well + cost alot Less + has an orange fragrance cutys like
Cons: Does not go 100% into solution..Need to shake as you pre-spray

Reactions: suncarpet

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Have used:
Pros: Works well + Goes into Full solution
Cons: Too Pricey
I prefer Larry Cobbs Powermax
Pros: Works equally as well + cost alot Less + has an orange fragrance cutys like
Cons: Does not go 100% into solution..Need to shake as you pre-spray
How much is larrys? That is why I'm tring something new to try to shave a few bucks off cost for new year. Been using ultra pac mint fresh. 47 bucks a gallon. Works good and custys like the smell but to much dough

Rob Mueller

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
How much is larrys? That is why I'm tring something new to try to shave a few bucks off cost for new year. Been using ultra pac mint fresh. 47 bucks a gallon. Works good and custys like the smell but to much dough

Rob Mueller
I buy 500 lbs at a time and shipping is FREE.. Texas to Florida.Think as long as you buy around 400lbs will also ship for free We pay 102.50 per 45# Bucket or 2.27lb
Really well under the price..Shaking also is not that big of a deal but it would be nice if Larry could figure how to get it to go into solution.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
I use enzall and really like it. Works great for synthetic upholstery as well. I usually put a shot of 40 volume HP in with my four scoops HF. I take the metering tip out so it's 4-1. The ph is high 11-12. I have used bio break w CS as well but prefer Enzall. Don't care about the price as it still is penny's per wash. Sometimes I boost with Bridgepoint Boostall, or perhaps a little OSR.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I buy 500 lbs at a time and shipping is FREE.. Texas to Florida.Think as long as you buy around 400lbs will also ship for free We pay 102.50 per 45# Bucket or 2.27lb
Really well under the price..Shaking also is not that big of a deal but it would be nice if Larry could figure how to get it to go into solution.
Was wrong on the FREE SHIP is 400.00 Bucks not lbs!

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Try chemtex ph5000 powder. thank me later.

dirtsucker

Jan 19, 2011
fulton
Real Name
Ed Ware
Business Location
United States

Rob Mueller
I have been using this for 5 years now. 3 scoops per two gallons of water. Make sure your water temp is between 140 and 160 F or it wont work all that great. I mix in 4oz of express lanetraffic lane cleaner with it . But most people dont.

TheBeast

Mar 30, 2011
Kentucky
monsterclean.us
Real Name
Dave Chrisman
Business Location
United States
Swear I'm not going to switch from enzall for commercial carpets ever again! I have never gotten a 'bad' batch of Chemspec....can you say that about some of those cheaper products? Call Chemspec customer support sometime, they answer your questions professionally and politely, no bs involved

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Swear I'm not going to switch from enzall for commercial carpets ever again! I have never gotten a 'bad' batch of Chemspec....can you say that about some of those cheaper products? Call Chemspec customer support sometime, they answer your questions professionally and politely, no bs involved
You mentionfor "commercial" what about residential? Also pump up or Hydroforce ? Lastly .....are you adding Boosters of any sorts..As you've seen many others are "ADDING" boosters to their Pre Sprays which Negates any 'TRUE: test of the product as a 'Stand Alone' Peformer.
As you say ...Chemspec has Stellar Customer Service anf GREAT PRODUCTS, No dispute there! For single Truck O/O's the cost differences are rather insignifcant..However, when those numbers are multiplied by Multi-Truck OP's the savings are in the THOUSANDS! Not Bashing anyones prespray..just offering a Different' point of view that some may have not considered!

dirtsucker

Jan 19, 2011
fulton
Real Name
Ed Ware
Business Location
United States
It does work well by it self.I just found in the heavy traffic are you need a little boost. It saves me time of going over an area again and again. I do 4 stops aday so time is my money.

Reactions: aloha one

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It does work well by it self.I just found in the heavy traffic are you need a little boost. It saves me time of going over an area again and again. I do 4 stops aday so time is my money.
Ever boost it with Citrus solvent? Or do you prefer the butyl based liquid Express Traffic Lane? Which worlds better?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Ever boost it with Citrus solvent? Or do you prefer the butyl based liquid Express Traffic Lane? Which worlds better?
Who sells the Butyl these days Rob? Stuff worked awesome in the day...If Iam not mistaken that is banned in some states and is far from Green?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Who sells the Butyl these days Rob? Stuff worked awesome in the day...If Iam not mistaken that is banned in some states and is far from Green?
Butyl is still in most liquid traffic cleaners Dave. Prochem,Hydramaster,Bridgepoint,Chemspec and several others still do. Not good for us but definitely cleans well.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Butyl is still in most liquid traffic cleaners Dave. Prochem,Hydramaster,Bridgepoint,Chemspec and several others still do. Not good for us but definitely cleans well.
Maybe I'm thinking of a Butyl compound... Cellosolve?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Maybe I'm thinking of a Butyl compound... Cellosolve?
Yep that is it Dave. Here is the crazy thing chemical manufacturers who sell it to our industry market it under almost 50 different names to throw them. It's nasty stuff.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Yep that is it Dave. Here is the crazy thing chemical manufacturers who sell it to our industry market it under almost 50 different names to throw them. It's nasty stuff.
That, it is! Calif finally banned it even far back when we mfg cleaning products!