Chemicals

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Yes. Probably about 90% of the time but there are always those that won't come out no matter what.
Very consistent results.
Mixes with cold or hot water. Jon-Don and Interlink Supply carry it
Thanks. I am trying to speed up my operation as much as possible. Looking for a chemical with good cleaning and oxidizing properties. Preferably one that works well in an inline sprayer, and can me mixed well ahead of time.

Is it safe to use on high-end nylon? What about older nylon, or wool?

Last edited:

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Thanks. I am trying to speed up my operation as much as possible. Looking for a chemical with good cleaning and oxidizing properties. Preferably one that works well in an inline sprayer, and can me mixed well ahead of time.

UltraPac Extreme mixes well and can be used even days later. Generally speaking you should not use oxidizers on wool. Stain Magic make a 3 part oxidizer for wool. Never had any problems with nylons or other synthetics.
It almost sounds like you are trying to find something similar to optical brighteners of the 80's.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
UltraPac is Red, hummm. Just add in white and you've got it Rob. Red, White and Blue.;)
Yeah I know, they copied Sager. The manufacturers colors are “blue”.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
UltraPac Extreme mixes well and can be used even days later. Generally speaking you should not use oxidizers on wool. Stain Magic make a 3 part oxidizer for wool. Never had any problems with nylons or other synthetics.
It almost sounds like you are trying to find something similar to optical brighteners of the 80's.
Haha no. I want to get away from using oxidizers, as much as possible. I rely on them too heavily, and they are not the safest class of chemicals for us cleaners to be exposed to every day. I also am struggling a little with my efficiency. I am looking to add a fresh water tank, and having hydroforce and rinse jugs pre mixed at the beginning of the day/week. Thinking in terms of 'dummy proofing' and maximizing employees' labor hours.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Haha no. I want to get away from using oxidizers, as much as possible. I rely on them too heavily, and they are not the safest class of chemicals for us cleaners to be exposed to every day. I also am struggling a little with my efficiency. I am looking to add a fresh water tank, and having hydroforce and rinse jugs pre mixed at the beginning of the day/week. Thinking in terms of 'dummy proofing' and maximizing employees' labor hours.
Read their SDS vs our Black, Red or Blue label.

Reactions: pgcleaner

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz

Bonnetpro Radical Rinse is 9.5 ph. It works really good as a pre spray. Obviously you can rinse with it as well. Your not gonna want to use an oxidizer on wool but as a last resort your gonna want to use a powder oxidizer. Rocket in my opinion is a bit stronger as an oxidizer but Radical rinse is easer to handle and can stay on the truck when in the winter. I like to dump the excess in my fresh tank.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz

I use Bonnetpro Omega with Citrus on most wools. It’s neutral and powerful. I like encapsulating presprays for HWE.

Reactions: pgcleaner