Chemicals

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
which of the two would you recommend for daily cleaning Black Label or RSF spiked with grout master. I use Bio pro 10k for the rat nasty stuff. Thanks in advance.
Not familiar with those items but try to use something around the ph of 9.5-10 for most stuff...... I like a prespray that incorporates peroxide and citrus. Mine is Bonnetpro Rocket or Kleenrite Extreme boosted with Matrix Miracle and ASD Citrus.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
which of the two would you recommend for daily cleaning Black Label or RSF spiked with grout master. I use Bio pro 10k for the rat nasty stuff. Thanks in advance.
I got both of them and both cleans excellent with 10 ph. I prefer the black label because of its nice smell which I have ordered 4 pales in this labor day sale. Because of tmf pre sprays I barely pre agitate any more. The only time I choose to pre agitate is when there are tons of stains and spots to prepare for an easy extraction.

Reactions: LRZ360

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
The rinse is awesome but ultra pac sucks. Smell is awful, the powder is so messy too.

Tmf products clean better at only 9.5-10pH, ultra pac is almost tile chem pH
Are you talking about regular ultra pac or extreme. Extreme is reddish in color and a powder. Smells like bubble gum. One product that smells terrible is Flex Ice. Talk about a strong chemical smell.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Are you talking about regular ultra pac or extreme. Extreme is reddish in color and a powder. Smells like bubble gum. One product that smells terrible is Flex Ice. Talk about a strong chemical smell.
Yes the extreme. Idk why so many cleaners like it... grease eraser or anything rob makes out cleans it and both are much safer.

Stuff is toxic AF, if you use it for an entire day its sure to give you a nasty headache

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Yes the extreme. Idk why so many cleaners like it... grease eraser or anything rob makes out cleans it and both are much safer.

Stuff is toxic AF, if you use it for an entire day its sure to give you a nasty headache
Have never used Rob's stuff. How are they safer? Have you ever done a side by side same carpet same dirt test to see which is better? I've thought about it but never have. Reading all their claims they all say they are the best. Marketing is a wonderful thing. LOL

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Does Rob send out free samples so you can try? I used Saigers Code Red for a time to try it out but it seemed to go pretty fast. Some of the powders out there have a short life span after the're mixed, must be used in a few days. Have been using Prochem products for a long time and have never had any issues with weakening after a few days if not used.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have a new Black Label rinse coming next month!

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
We have a new Black Label rinse coming next month!
Rob I have tried the true-clean pre spray 11-12 ph and to tell you the truth it is as good as black label. However I still chose the black label over the true-clean for various reasons (I bought 4 pales of bl) but the main reason was that true-clean will not mix completely with cold water and the black label will. The other reasons were black label has a safer ph, smell nicer, and safer then true-clean. Please make it so that the black label rinse is also easy to mix like the prespray, you already have a happy canadian customer.

Trevor Acheson

Oct 15, 2020
Real Name
Trevor Acheson
Recently ordered black label and bio 10 pro k and looking forwards to trying them. Only been a CC part time for a couple of years, plan to work towards full time over next period and excited to try these and other TMF products. What I have read has been wow them products are awesome

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Not familiar with those items but try to use something around the ph of 9.5-10 for most stuff...... I like a prespray that incorporates peroxide and citrus. Mine is Bonnetpro Rocket or Kleenrite Extreme boosted with Matrix Miracle and ASD Citrus.
I am curious about Rocket. I almost always use oxidizer and citrus additives. My go to is the Blast combo from Vacaway.

Is Rocket stable once it's mixed up, say in a hydroforce jug?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I love the simplicity. What do you like about using that combo the most?
UltraPac Extreme needs no dwell time. I have found it works excellent also on food spills, etc.
All Fiber Rinse is amazing on all types of carpet from Polys to Nylon. When I use the two together the results are astonishing. UltraPac Extreme smell like bubble gum (no harsh chemical smell) All fiber rinse has a pleasant clean smell.

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
UltraPac Extreme needs no dwell time. I have found it works excellent also on food spills, etc.
All Fiber Rinse is amazing on all types of carpet from Polys to Nylon. When I use the two together the results are astonishing. UltraPac Extreme smell like bubble gum (no harsh chemical smell) All fiber rinse has a pleasant clean smell.
I love the linen scent in the new powdered Prochem All Fiber Rinse.

Have yet to try the Ultrapac Extreme. Does it really take organic stains out?

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
I love the linen scent in the new powdered Prochem All Fiber Rinse.

Have yet to try the Ultrapac Extreme. Does it really take organic stains out?
Yes. Probably about 90% of the time but there are always those that won't come out no matter what.
Very consistent results.
Mixes with cold or hot water. Jon-Don and Interlink Supply carry it.