Chemicals | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Chemicals

fashion79

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Do you know that i wash oriental rugs only?
1. yes i have noticed that
Ogni macchina può ospitare, non c'è solo macchine paratestiche per gli orienti che è il momento in cui il tuo knowlage e la tua professionalità usciranno per scegliere la pressione, la chim chimica destra e le più importanti tappe che saranno domestiche nella procedura di pulizia e che sta per Tutti i tipi di tappeti e tappezzeria.
3. that is why i didnt wrote u to work with heat for any job . not every oriental will be a problem with hot rinse , it depends on the situations and may be change from time to time .
Which situations i can rinse with how water?

Eran

Apr 28, 2017
Real Name
Eran Nardea
On heavely soiled carpets that havent cleaned yet
Heat can help getting the chems to preform better action on sticky
Soiled areas . But my golden rule that stands for every job that i'm not sure even in one thing , i will preform a small test to see how the fiber reacts to heat is there any color transfer or dye and just after that i have explained to the costumer all the potential problems that can accure after or during cleannig , will decide with the custumer if we will go for it or not . Every oriental will loose color on the first time you cleaned it , but u have to know when you as a pro' are willing to take the job and make a good expectation match with the costumer that somtimes will makes u easy life in gettint the result that meats your costumer expectation

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
There are varying degrees of "hot." 115 F would definitely feel hot and redden your skin. Hottest tap water, especially in a restaurant where dishes are washed might be 140 F. Few portables get water any hotter. Truckmounts can get above 200 F and hold that consistently.

Wool can stand water at 150 F during cleaning. Not "hot" by truckmount standards, but hot by portable standards. Rarely you will encounter some dyes that bleed easier above 115 F. But don't be afraid to use hot water from a portable on wool rugs if you feel the need to help remove heavy soils, oils and grease. 140 - 150 F is OK.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I could not find Masterblend in Europe. From USA, i found Chemspec chemicals in Europe.
Which prespray do you advise me for heavily soiled oriental rugs?

Thanks!

my english is so bad

Your English is fine, many here in states are much worse lol

Chemspec basically bought out Prochem, just saying.

Eran

Apr 28, 2017
Real Name
Eran Nardea
Chemspec basically bought out Prochem, just saying.
So Rob , you are saying that now its the same home but different products line ?
I know that Masterblend has no official distributer in EUR .... too bad

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
So Rob , you are saying that now its the same home but different products line ?
I know that Masterblend has no official distributer in EUR .... too bad

Both companies, Prochem and Chemspec, were bought by the same organization and are now part of the Legend Brands group. The two companies are operated independently.

Prochem is rather new to the mix. With time we can see what happens.

stephano.kang

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Stephano Kang
Hi ,
i will recommend u to leave the maxi for backups or small upholstery jobs , and try to
think of Sandia Sniper 300PSI + heat as a cheaper upgrade option or another good option will be mytee 1003dx if your buddget lets u . those 2 portys for me are the best value for money in their price range. the mytee has 500psi pump with dual 3 stage motors in paralel ! (will perform better in vacuming then serial)
try to feel the difference if u can rent a machine before decide if its fits to u .

btw
sabrina maxi is the most common machine in our country for upholstery cleaning ;)

Hi Eran and Sergio, I will live soon in Portugal (Europe) and wondering if you can advise where can buy machines and chemicals besides England (cause Brexit).
Thanks in advance.

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
Can i try Chemspec shampoo with Rotowash R30B or i need necessarily a slow speed rotary machine?

Be DARNED careful cleaning area rugs with a RW. You need softed bristles. Can be aggresive on tufted rugs. I owned the first custy's rug I cleaned with an R4. Be careful.

Reactions: Scott W