Chemical | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Chemical

fashion79

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
My name is Sergio from Italy. My job is washing oriental rugs.
I am a bit disapponted with prochem uk chemicals. I found Chemspec in UK. Which one can i use for my washing method(prespray - agitation with rotowash - rinse/extraction with portable machine)

Thanks

I am sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Common janitor

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Chemspec on residential carpets nylon, polyester, olefin? Enzall for pre-treat. Formula 90 in machine for extraction rinse. Powder or liquid.

Pre-kleen is good too. Lower ph but still enzyme though. And There all fiber textile rinse i use if im worried about high ph of enzall. I have not had any problems with using enzall myself.

Reactions: rob allen

fashion79

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Chemspec on residential carpets nylon, polyester, olefin? Enzall for pre-treat. Formula 90 in machine for extraction rinse. Powder or liquid.

Pre-kleen is good too. Lower ph but still enzyme though. And There all fiber textile rinse i use if im worried about high ph of enzall. I have not had any problems with using enzall myself.
But i wash wool oriental rugs, not syntetics

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
My name is Sergio from Italy. My job is washing oriental rugs.
I am a bit disapponted with prochem uk chemicals. I found Chemspec in UK. Which one can i use for my washing method(prespray - agitation with rotowash - rinse/extraction with portable machine)

Thanks

I am sorry for my bad english
No " worries " on your " English " Sergio !! Better than mine and I was born in the U. S. A .
Yes sir , you can just use water . That said , even though we here do mainly synthetic rugs I still use an acid side rinse . Just feel it does a better job at neutralizing and releasing the remaining solution from your cleaning . Since you do mainly " natural fabrics " it will help to reduce " browning " also . Looked up the equipment you use . You obviously care about your customers and use first class equipment to do your " best " . Welcome to the forum and I hope you educate us here how you clean . Please post pictures of what you clean because it will help others know how it's done in other countries . Thank you !!
All the Best , Ed

Overly Cleaning Service

Oct 22, 2014
Ocala,FL
Real Name
Travis Overly
I have tried to erase the word chemical from my vocabulary and replacing it with cleaning agents or detergents.
The product Trashed is a neutral PH and works well on wool.

Overly Cleaning Service

Oct 22, 2014
Ocala,FL
Real Name
Travis Overly
They are the same thing. Its just the word chemical sounds harsh and may put thoughts in to your customers head about the safety of your cleaning agents that your using in their home. Even when I say chemical I think of a science beaker with fog pouring out of the top. The words detergent or cleaning agent seem safer and more familiar to a home owner. I heard an IICRC instructor mention this logic in a certification class and I hung on to it.

Reactions: rob allen

fashion79

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
I bought Chemspec oriental rug shampoo and All Fiber Textile Rinse.
I have not a rotary machine but i have Rotowash R30B. Is this machine suitable to agitate the oriental rugs with the shampoo?

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Chemspec makes good products and that machine is fine for agitation

fashion79

Apr 29, 2017
Real Name
Sergio Faccenda
Chemspec makes good products and that machine is fine for agitation
Can you explain me all phases of oriental rugs washing with shampoo. I dont know it becouse i always washed oriental rugs with no foam chemicals