chemical injection

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
While soft water is not great at rinsing out alkali residue from prespray, it actually cleans better than plain water.
Good for the life of your equipment too

It's better than hard water. And some presprays can be rinsed well with soft waters. Others not at all.

Grand slam left crazy residue with water rinse ph10k not so much residue if any

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Every dollar saved is more profit.
You just get so used to how jobs turn out with water rinse, you end up thinking, "it works good."
There's also another side to it. Not using a proper rinse leaves a stiff starchy residue.
You guys who are fans of plain water, I suggest you clean two rooms in your own house. One with AFD and one with plain water.
After it dries , feel the carpet.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
There's also another side to it. Not using a proper rinse leaves a stiff starchy residue.
You guys who are fans of plain water, I suggest you clean two rooms in your own house. One with AFD and one with plain water.

I use an alkaline rinse. And I still feel the difference from water only. It's huge

Reactions: Omar

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
I've been using Groom RefreshSoft (Similar to AFD) for a few months now, love that stuff.
Acid side, still cleans, leaves the carpet soft as anything.
Try that with water.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
ok, do you stick with an alki rinse thats closer too neutral then, without worries of wicking or browning?

Personally I use it all day everyday. Is called "2001" and I use it on some jobs as a prespray. Like my house I hook up the pressure gun straight to my solution line to pre spray and then rinse. I clean my carpets every 3 months. I also do it on a lot of wool and haven't had a problem. But I don't necessarily "advise it" I would say try out just about everything people suggest and use what works for you especially since you are just starting

See Spots Run

Nov 1, 2010
redding, Ca.
www.seespotsruninc.com
Real Name
Ivan Smith
Business Location
United States
ok, do you stick with an alki rinse thats closer too neutral then, without worries of wicking or browning?
My alkaline rinse is 9.8 ph. I've been using it for the last six years metered at 2-3.
The only wicking or browning I've ever seen is from other cleaners.
My neutral rinse is 3-3.5.

Reactions: Omar