Chemeister Grease Eraser, Awsome product. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Chemeister Grease Eraser, Awsome product.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
It wouldn't have offended me, but it would have called into question your IQ.
As far as IQ goes, I am willing to surmise that I am likely spotting you some 30 points or more. I am more concerned about your sexual preferences, than your common intelligence level, since you have shown obvious and startling homosexual tendencies. Have you acted on these seething passions of yours yet or have you been successful in containing them? I sense a bursting about to take place but please, don't let it happen anywhere near me, twinkle toes. I have very little tolerance for such vile behavior and you could end up in a Connections Hotel Death Match where you are being throttled against the walls and pummeled into ruins. Behave!

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Mr AC, as a fellow member of TMF, I will extend my concern and try to correct your propensity for man love. Is this not convincing enough?

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
As far as IQ goes, I am willing to surmise that I am likely spotting you some 30 points or more. I am more concerned about your sexual preferences, than your common intelligence level, since you have shown obvious and startling homosexual tendencies. Have you acted on these seething passions of yours yet or have you been successful in containing them? I sense a bursting about to take place but please, don't let it happen anywhere near me, twinkle toes. I have very little tolerance for such vile behavior and you could end up in a Connections Hotel Death Match where you are being throttled against the walls and pummeled into ruins. Behave!
Seriously Lmfao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
After using Chemeisters Grease Eraser again for the first time in a long time I just thought I'd give it a plug. This stuff is awesome. I had not used the product for years because of using other products, some of which were clearly inferior. I used it on an extremely heavily soiled restaurant last night with grease and food spills caked on in some areas. I filled the hydroforce with 6 scoops of Grease Eraser and mixed with very hot water as directed and sprayed it down hot using the yellow metering tip. In very few minutes the soils and grease were emulsified and rinsed out fairly easily. I could kick myself for stopping using it for so long. Also, of mention is the cost of the product. One container makes about 50 gallons of prespray at a cost of only .84 per gallon. Now, that's a good value for a great product. I used about 1 full hydroforce and maybe one additional quart to finish off an extremely soiled restaurant. That's about a little over 5.00 to do a great job on that carpet which was nearly 1900 sq. ft. btw and one of the most heavily soiled I've done this year. I know some here on TMF use the product already and if you have not given it a try I whole heartedly endorse it. This product is not just for greasy restaurants either. I've used it in the past many times to do trashed out rentals and it handled them like a champ as well. It is an impressive product I highly recommend. Products like this make me look like I really am a wizard with the wand and can make you look like it too. Get some, you won't be sorry!

Grease Eraser WAS an enzyme when first made over 25-30 years ago, and a few years later they changed the formula so it no longer is an emzyme with heat restrictions and short RTU shelf life. That is the basis for all the confusion. I've been using it every day for 15-20 years on all carpets.. Normally I use it at 1/2 to 1/3 mix rate their directions call for. Spray in your HF as hot as your machine can go. Mix it up and will still be good a week later. Like Randy said, very effective on the dirtiest carpets at full strength. I like it because it's the only prespray I feel comfortable using every day with no health concerns. Other products with butyls may work as well but are not good to inhale.

I just want to make sure my dilution is correct. No where, either the package or online does it say what dilution you need.

I assume its a 9 to 1 yellow tip correct?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I just want to make sure my dilution is correct. No where, either the package or online does it say what dilution you need.

I assume its a 9 to 1 yellow tip correct?
I mainly use it in the standard 1:8 Hydroforce. The recommended dilution is 6 scoops (18 oz.) to fill the Hydroforce. That gives you just over 11 gallons of prespray. Used w/o the yellow tip just 3 scoops for the 1:4 ratio. Some sprayers are 1:9, but as far as I know they're knock offs of the Hydroforce. If you have a Hydroforce brand sprayer with the yellow tip it should be 1:8 to the best of my knowledge. If you use Grease Eraser in a pump up or electric sprayer it's supposed to be 1 scoop per gallon. Even used at the maximum dilution of 18 oz. to fill a standard Hydroforce you should get over 16 fill ups with just one 7 lb. container. I normally use the product as directed, but I think Art uses quite a bit less and I think it's his main prespray if I'm not mistaken. You can only mix so much product in a Hydroforce container so regardless of whether it's a 1:9 or 1:8 you're not going to be capable of putting much more than 6 scoops into 5 quarts of hot water. It just plain won't hold it. You might get away with 7 scoops, but I seriously doubt that should be necessary. I almost always rinse this product with plain hot water, no added detergent.

Reactions: Gasoline