Chem-tex panther 20 water pressure problem

Discussion in 'Ask Our Repairmen' started by Grout Brothers, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Jc_Rug

Jc_Rug New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yes I have been being careful running it until I figure it out honestly I haven't even cleaned with it yet beacsue I'm scared to walk away from it until I can get the excess hot water to dump! I have talked with Mike and have cleaned out the water box jet and the solenoid right by the fuses 5 times now I did notice that on the back of the control panel the wires that plug in the thermostat were a little loose I did get it to start dumping in the Waste tank but as soon as I did i used the chemical injector and it pumped a bunch of debris back into the system because it sat so long now I've cleaned it multiple times over again and can't get it to back-feed the hot water into the waste tank again I'm still needing help on why it won't do it even setting the temp gauge at a hundred it won't do it and then I'll even turn the temp gauge all the way up to see if it will do it once it gets the 230 and it won't as well so any advice would be nice.

2. Jim Davisson

Jim Davisson Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Male
    Owner Operator
    Serving the greater Charlotte area
    Ratings:
    +654 / 1 / -0
    First, I would take off that solution line from the waste tank to the valve and make sure it's not plugged!

3. Jc_Rug

Jc_Rug New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I got it taken off and it's cleared out I have actually got it to work but it would only dump the water at the designated temperature when I would tap on the solenoid back there when it would get to that temperature so I'm thinking something is not right inside of there if it only works when I tap it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Water box filter clogged

5. Cameron RDS

Cameron RDS Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    Ratings: