Chem-tex panther 20 water pressure problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 9, 2017
Real Name
Justin Wilbers
I wouldn't run it wide open until you get this sorted out, run at half throttle. First check your open flow from the panel, time how long it takes to fill a gallon jug. We need to establish your getting enough water out or if you have HP hoses almost rusted shut.
Yes I have been being careful running it until I figure it out honestly I haven't even cleaned with it yet beacsue I'm scared to walk away from it until I can get the excess hot water to dump! I have talked with Mike and have cleaned out the water box jet and the solenoid right by the fuses 5 times now I did notice that on the back of the control panel the wires that plug in the thermostat were a little loose I did get it to start dumping in the Waste tank but as soon as I did i used the chemical injector and it pumped a bunch of debris back into the system because it sat so long now I've cleaned it multiple times over again and can't get it to back-feed the hot water into the waste tank again I'm still needing help on why it won't do it even setting the temp gauge at a hundred it won't do it and then I'll even turn the temp gauge all the way up to see if it will do it once it gets the 230 and it won't as well so any advice would be nice.

Mar 9, 2017
Real Name
Justin Wilbers
I got it taken off and it's cleared out I have actually got it to work but it would only dump the water at the designated temperature when I would tap on the solenoid back there when it would get to that temperature so I'm thinking something is not right inside of there if it only works when I tap it

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I got it taken off and it's cleared out I have actually got it to work but it would only dump the water at the designated temperature when I would tap on the solenoid back there when it would get to that temperature so I'm thinking something is not right inside of there if it only works when I tap it
Maybe a new solenoid?