Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
sic him Rob,,haha. oh by the way, what in the world does my IP say, just always wondered about that, does it actually say afghanistan?

oh yea, gov. computer, so i have no idea what it will say.
Wonder no more Steve ;)

General IP Information

IP: 214.27.58.1
Decimal: 3592108545
Hostname: bcpsg-bgrm-sn-1.afghan.swa.army.mil
ISP: DoD Network Information Center
Organization: DoD Network Information Center
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, & Canada
City: Apo
Area Code: 323

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
Thanks, never knew how to figure out this IP crap..I just get on a computer and type away, or order away..Oh, it will change on March
4th and will never say that crap again..haha

Citrasolution

Sep 17, 2011
West Va
Real Name
Curt
Business Location
United States
Don't get anymore legit than you Crane. Honor to be here with you. Keep up the good work man.

Gymee

Banned
Apr 4, 2007
Mn
Real Name
Jesus
Business Location
United States
My opinion and it goes back many years of hearing feedback of chemtex is that their reputation is like the "Buy here, pay here" car lots.
I would only consider one if I lived pretty close by so they could work on it.

Not impressed by amtex either with it's fancy paint jobs.

jeffwick

Dec 28, 2011
WV
www.extremecarpetcleaningwv.com
Real Name
Jeff Wickline
Business Location
United States
I have a chem-tex Black Stallion and have been happy with it. The only problem i had is the flanges wont stay in place and the water wont stay hot in the winter and the dump tank fills up after cleaning 1 and a half rooms. I have 550 hours on it and its 2 years old and it runs like a new one. My first machine sucked and it lasted about a year from another company, but i wont slander them on here but i should... They really sucked the service and the machine but im glad to have a machine to last 2 years .I am happy with Chem-Tex I would buy from them again.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
The only bad things I've seen about chemtex is the bad reviews on this website, and a bad report on the better business bureau website. Anyone can get on these websites and say what they want, whether it's true or false, but when the BBB website has a report, that tells you something. I personally use an Amtex Inferno, which is in the same area of texas and very close to the prices of Chemtex, and I love it

no1billy

Nov 26, 2011
wisconsin
Real Name
Billy Choat
Business Location
United States
Screw Chem Tex there warrantys are no good they point the blame back at you I have a panter 15 and with in the first month pump went out that cost me 500.00 and always have had problem with temp spikes. I also bought a My Tee 1001 from them for 2000.00 had it for three months and problems they should have made My tee do some thing about I personally would by anything from them! Next truck mount will be a prochem or blane

psufan215

Feb 21, 2011
FL
Real Name
Bill Glinka
Business Location
United States
My thoughts exactly!! I've run 320 ft with my Chemtex 24 HP with no problems at all. Their 20 and 25 HP units have the same engines, same pumps and same roots blowers and people are spending twice the price to buy a big name machine.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
I would like to see a chemtex and An Amtex side by side, in a video cleaning carpet to see what the hottest water at the wand is and the most HG's on the vacuum system, with the smoothest sound and least vibration. Do you think there's enough of Chemtex's and Amtex's out there to try the battle?

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
If there was another chemtex in Georgia somewhere, I'd put it to the test with my Amtex Inferno 25

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
I'm tired of seeing all of this ramblin on here. We have the machines, let's put them to the test. Come on! If all you're gonna do is type about it, then keep typing. If you want to go side by side with my Inferno 25, let's get a video, set it up on Youtube for all to see and put this rambling to sleep. Who's with me...

Irfan Mutlu

Apr 18, 2011
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Real Name
whale
Business Location
United States
I would like to see a chemtex and An Amtex side by side, in a video cleaning carpet to see what the hottest water at the wand is and the most HG's on the vacuum system, with the smoothest sound and least vibration. Do you think there's enough of Chemtex's and Amtex's out there to try the battle?
Thats the I'm talking about. There is many people doing those kind of stuff like about cars, bikes, computer, about many machines.

WHY NOTHINGS ABOUT ANY CARPET CLEANING MACHINES? can be portables can be tm..

Irfan Mutlu

Apr 18, 2011
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Real Name
whale
Business Location
United States
Those company spouse to put it in they own website machine exactly how many:
PSI:?
GPI:?
CFI:?
Heat:? and how much after how many meat getting steam?
How many pound:?
How many decibel sound:?
How much gas use:?

go look at those small company, non of talking about any of those. May just how many LBS.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Well, i am on a different timeline then most people here. When i think of equipment it is over 5000 hours not "shoot outs"
Different mindset.