Chem-Dry Pricing | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Chem-Dry Pricing

c02dave

Feb 6, 2014
Its not a set price, we have anything from 4.95 a room bait and switchers to the I wouldnt start my machine for less than a
thousand douche bags.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
There's a lot of variance but I wouldn't be too preoccupied with them. It's like a hairstylist being concerned about the barber. People who regularly use Chem dry generally don't cross over and vice versa.

Responder

Sep 16, 2012
Pikesville, MD
Real Name
Chaim Kessler
Business Location
United States
There are 11 chemdrys in the Baltimore area fighting over each other for customers. It's kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

c02dave

Feb 6, 2014
bensurdi,
I only know what i hear from the others, its just like here, theres always someone who claims to be getting ridiculous prices and others working to cheap.

I know of a few that really get .75 a foot and deserve it. They are excellent cleaners that care.

Has nothing to do with the cd process, just happens to be great cleaners that got stuck with a cd franchise.

I will tell you that the rinse product for us is getting close to two dollars a gallon, and is basically water. With that in mind there has been a big push to get more for what we do, so they have pushed the zees tp try to up the game and go high end.

Some are doing that successfully. Others are holding on to the old. If you see ads for "legacy" cleaning from a cd thats the old bonnet system, usually a lower price point. It can be done very inexpensive.

c02dave

Feb 6, 2014
Responder,

The way franchises are divided in the cd system is the worst problem we have.

They issue a license for every 60 thousand people population in a given geographic area. It makes it where you have to buy multiple licenses or deal with another newb poaching off your hard work.

Responder

Sep 16, 2012
Pikesville, MD
Real Name
Chaim Kessler
Business Location
United States
Responder,

The way franchises are divided in the cd system is the worst problem we have.

They issue a license for every 60 thousand people population in a given geographic area. It makes it where you have to buy multiple licenses or deal with another newb poaching off your hard work.

One of the Chem Dry owners explained it to me... It's crazy.

Reactions: c02dave