Check out my new Hydroxyl Generator! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Check out my new Hydroxyl Generator!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Interesting because I was told by the owners of ODOROX that these machines do in fact produce ozone (?)
Odorox is their competitor correct?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok here is an update. Shop smells awesome!!

Let's see if it keeps on working.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I have been using TOTAL ZONE TZ2's (usually in pairs), on a regular weekly bases for over 15 years.
Remove humans, pets & plants for a successful & VERY PROFFITABLE ( Not to mention the easiest set-up / pack-out EVER! ), evolution. I use them in pairs to knock out odors as absolutely quick as possible ( mostly tough urine or cigarette smoke issues ). Not a single issue I couldn't tackle in over 15 yrs. Don't fear OZONE generators, they will make you ( TONS ), easy money - really easy!

Reactions: Thewy

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
It doesn't have to be TZ2's, there are 3-4 really good "SPARK TECHNOLOGY" type generators out now that will do as good or better.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
It doesn't have to be TZ2's, there are 3-4 really good "SPARK TECHNOLOGY" type generators out now that will do as good or better.

I have a TZ2 and like it a lot, what are the other good generators you’re talking about? Interested to know.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
@rob allen i used a Hydroxyl machine just like you have for the first time last month. It was in a house with cigarette odor. Everything had been painted and I cleaned the carpet 2 times a couple weeks apart. I ran the hydroxyl machine for a week, the odor improved but was still noticeable. I went back a week later and the house stunk as if I had done nothing.

Any ideas on what I did wrong or if I could have done anything different?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
@rob allen i used a Hydroxyl machine just like you have for the first time last month. It was in a house with cigarette odor. Everything had been painted and I cleaned the carpet 2 times a couple weeks apart. I ran the hydroxyl machine for a week, the odor improved but was still noticeable. I went back a week later and the house stunk as if I had done nothing.

CL02 and be done in 12 hours, 2 trips to the jobsite and don't worry about call backs.

Reactions: sbsscn

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I have a TZ2 and like it a lot, what are the other good generators you’re talking about? Interested to know.
US Products’ (newer), Plus, Now I can’t think of the name of the other one - sorry. But these two are the best out now.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
just got two TZ2’s back from Del Rey, FL
( INTERNATIONAL OZONE HQ ), having been totally overhauled. Got a Vet. discount - good for them - and me!

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis

Yes; set up two “SPARK” technology ozone gens., feed them fresh air (source from outdoors or untreated portion of the building ( or house - not typical ), install two or more blowers ( as needed - remember, 20 second half life ), and ur off to a successful evolution.
Remove people, pets & plants = $$$

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
just got two TZ2’s back from Del Rey, FL
( INTERNATIONAL OZONE HQ ), having been totally overhauled. Got a Vet. discount - good for them - and me!
Int'l Ozone is a very tiny company and I really like working with them. Plus, their units are fine-tuned so that the hydroxyl is ONLY putting out a UV wavelength appropriate to a populated environment (unlike some hydroxyls that put out both hydroxyl and ozone).

JustinSRM

Dec 31, 2019
Real Name
justin manuel
Rob, being this post is 6 years old, whats your initial thoughts? is it better/worse than a Odorox? We are looking to buy more hydroxyl machines and currently have Odorox but would be nice not to spend that high of price on a few more to add to our inventory.