Cheap equipment to buy to clean vents

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
The Air Wave duct cleaning system is a good start for residential ducts and dryer vents. The cost is about $800. You would also need an air compressor which start under $200 and go up according tot he power you need. These units use the vacuum of your truckmount or high power portable carpet extractor.
1546006938801.png

https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC040

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
The Air Wave duct cleaning system is a good start for residential ducts and dryer vents. The cost is about $800. You would also need an air compressor which start under $200 and go up according tot he power you need. These units use the vacuum of your truckmount or high power portable carpet extractor.
View attachment 81955

https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC040[/QUOTE

So no going up in the attic? Is it a matter of buying more air hose to do longer runs or another system?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
So no going up in the attic? Is it a matter of buying more air hose to do longer runs or another system?
Different set-ups in different areas; attics, basement or wherever else the units may be placed.

Longer runs can be done with more hose or by opening up the trunk line. This may require a contractor license depending upon where you are located.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Different set-ups in different areas; attics, basement or wherever else the units may be placed.

Longer runs can be done with more hose or by opening up the trunk line. This may require a contractor license depending upon where you are located.

I'm in Texas so no contractor license needed. No Basements. All duct work is in the attic. I get asked all the time about duct cleaning but I shy away from it as I see the Valpak coupons from when I would visit my family in Houston, Tx. I'm north of Houston and there's no valpack hear and I don't think anyone offers it in my Town. I also have no interest going into an attic in the Texas heat. I go into attics for water damage but that's different seeing that you are working over a large hole in the ceiling.