Champions league final tonight....

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I never got into soccer, the most I watched was of my 7 year old playing this year. It just wasn't popular when I was growing up and I thought it was boring when I got older, now I'm too old and fat to attempt to play.

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
I never got into soccer, the most I watched was of my 7 year old playing this year. It just wasn't popular when I was growing up and I thought it was boring when I got older, now I'm too old and fat to attempt to play.
They have walking football now for the older guys that still like to play. It’s supposed to keep you really fit.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I will be watching, Soccer is the biggest youth sport in the USA contrary to what you might think. Pro soccer is taking off too, attendance is up in the MLS.

Reactions: LFC
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I will be watching, Soccer is the biggest youth sport in the USA contrary to what you might think. Pro soccer is taking off too, attendance is up in the MLS.
Yes my 7 year old played and wants ro play again next year. I was born in 74 and wasn't popular in in 80's, at least not where I grew up.

Reactions: LFC

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yes my 7 year old played and wants ro play again next year. I was born in 74 and wasn't popular in in 80's, at least not where I grew up.
I agree with that. Wasn't popular here neither during those years.