certainly the last few months have been interesting to say the least, but | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

certainly the last few months have been interesting to say the least, but

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I am afraid that the next few months may top that. Why?

Something in the back of my mind has been bothering me so I had time to do a Google search last night. Maybe it was that Biden has not been making a lot of appearances (which could be understood with the Covid thing) but when we do hear him talk, he always misspeaks. Sometimes just minor things, and sometimes things that just make you shake your head. You expect that with Trump because thats his normal but Biden is supposed to be this tried and true candidate.

So I did a Google search on Biden Sick and found a whole lot of articles (written by friends and foe) that are very concerning. If these are true, I am very concerned about what the next few months could bring.

Anyone else?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I am afraid that the next few months may top that. Why?

Something in the back of my mind has been bothering me so I had time to do a Google search last night. Maybe it was that Biden has not been making a lot of appearances (which could be understood with the Covid thing) but when we do hear him talk, he always misspeaks. Sometimes just minor things, and sometimes things that just make you shake your head. You expect that with Trump because thats his normal but Biden is supposed to be this tried and true candidate.

So I did a Google search on Biden Sick and found a whole lot of articles (written by friends and foe) that are very concerning. If these are true, I am very concerned about what the next few months could bring.

Anyone else?
Joe is looking for somebody to hug?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe cool

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Joe is looking for somebody to hug?
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at this. He is definitely a pedo or at very least has pedo tendencies.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe cool

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I think it's crystal clear that Biden is having cognitive issues. Frankly, it's one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen in my lifetime for a candidate. My oldest sister has severe dementia and it gets progressively worse over time. Biden is nowhere near her level, but he is having memory lapses and trouble speaking at times. You will not likely see a word about this in the liberal media of any kind, but it's definitely for real and it's likely to get worse sooner rather than later. Even though I don't like the man or his politics I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at this. He is definitely a pedo or at very least has pedo tendencies.
Yeah, he's definitely a touchy-feely kind of guy!