markp

Jan 24, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
Real Name
Mark Phares
Business Location
United States
Hi Jason,
The test is 80% common sense,(carpet cleaning sense) and the rest they go over in class.
You can do it !!
Be good my freinds!

Sep 22, 2009
North, GA
Real Name
Randy Francis
Business Location
United States
Hey just pay attention in class and read the book and you will be ok. I passed it so you should be able to.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
I knew absolutely 0 about carpet cleaning, and passed the test pretty easily (missed the generations of carpet....still don't know them). All you have to do is listen in the class a little bit. Good Luck!

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
If its so easy it makes you wander.... Is it really worth it?
If you are new to the biz, then IMO it's way worth it. OTOH if you are a 10-20yr cleaner, then its probably not worth it unless you want/need all your certs for your business.

Classicboss

Jul 30, 2008
Ithaca, New York
www.classiccarpetcareservice.com
Real Name
Dan Langendoerfer
Business Location
United States
My honest opinion.... Its worth attending and taking the test, pay attention in class and study your book and you will pass, even veteran carpet cleaners should take the course and the test, you may not know as much as you think you do. I am always wanting to keep myself updated on my profession, any class and training is always a plus.

Jeffdzr

Jan 24, 2009
Lexington,SC
www.prestigesystmes.net
Real Name
Jeff Ingold
Business Location
United States
depends how much drinking you do with good friends that you dont get to see all the time. I used to goto steve polisis school up in nc, the one next to the strip joint. Those where long night classes. Sure do miss those days

Nov 13, 2008
Clarksville,TN
Real Name
Thomas Brennan
Business Location
United States
The class is spoon fed to you, brush up on carpet construction, the types of cleaning, and fiber id. You will soon be IICRC cert tech!