jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
clean it all up and take better pics and when some one asks in a month or so then you have clean fresh pics and it will appeal to them,,,, if you break it up im interested in the cool glide.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
My back doesn't want me to keep them!
I have bad knees and the thought of doing much repair work makes them hurt even more. I've done tons of reinstalls when I work at Servpro but have done very little since I started on my own almost 10 years ago. I do have a guy I always refer out, he does a far better job than I could do anyways.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
OK - here ya go. I am selling all my repair tools - must all go together. Needs to be a pick up or meet near Orange county NY as there is too much to ship. Don't want to break them up and no low ballers - they still make me $. $1500 for the lot. It's everything you will need to repair - re-stretch and install carpets. Any questions - ask away!
Mini Jack, Tri-Force, Kool Glide with 1 full roll of tape (missing maybe 3 feet), standard iron with a few rolls of tape, Power stretcher with set of extensions, tool box full of goodies!

View attachment 74047 View attachment 74048 View attachment 74049 View attachment 74050 View attachment 74051

Carpet installation tools have to be the most difficult tools to sell. No one wants to install carpet anymore and those who still do have all the tools they need....or want. Sad times for the carpet installers these past ten years. Good luck selling them.

Oh, BTW....I'll be back up in the Mid-Hudson Valley in 2 weeks. Do you have an electric blanket you want to sell? :D

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Carpet installation tools have to be the most difficult tools to sell. No one wants to install carpet anymore and those who still do have all the tools they need....or want. Sad times for the carpet installers these past ten years. Good luck selling them.

Oh, BTW....I'll be back up in the Mid-Hudson Valley in 2 weeks. Do you have an electric blanket you want to sell? :D
Luckily for me due to my thick Scottish blood I don't feel the cold! I do hate it though!

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

Latest posts