Carpet Cleaning - Water Restoration - Janitorial Equipment for sale | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaning - Water Restoration - Janitorial Equipment for sale

abooker

Dec 18, 2019
Real Name
Andrae S Booker
I have some equipment for sale enough for a great starter package for a water restoration, janitorial and carpet cleaning business
  • I have a Water Claw (the real water claw)-brand new in the Box Never Used retail is $500-$600
  • I have a Prospector® PE5003 Carpet Extractor with Heat, 1200 PSI, Dual 3‑Stage with carpet wand and all of the hoses and connectors - Brand new never used retail $3,000+
  • I also have the following: BlueDri Pro Pack 4 Water Damage Equipment Package Retail price is $5000+
  • 20 X 1/3 HP One-29 Air Movers / Carpet Dryer Blower Floor Fan
  • 2 X BD-130 Commercial Dehumidifier
  • 1 X AS-550 Air Scrubber HEPA Air Purifier, Blue
  • The water drying equipment is barely used( maybe 4 - 3 day jobs in total) in fact some of the air movers have never been used
  • I'm willing to sell this as a total package or the drying equipment seperately from the water extractor and carpet cleaning equipment please let me know I can be reached at [email protected] 201-824-6555 (by text or call)...serious offers only $4,000 obo. I'll sell it through ebay that way everyone is through paypal or we can arrange to meet or you can pick it up. This is a great deal you won't ever do better.