Sounds like a porty operator using a generator and little giant.View attachment 67528 More fires every year. Have insurance and safety measures in place. This guy got seriously burned when his pants caught fire trying to put it out. Ouch!
HIGHLAND, Utah — A man sustained burns on his legs after a gas can in the back of his van caught fire, engulfing the vehicle in flames, Tuesday afternoon.
The incident occurred in the driveway of a Highland home, 10278 Mystic Drive. The victim was using a generator in the back of his van to power carpet cleaning equipment when a gas can caught fire, said Joe McRae, spokesman for Lone Peak Fire Department.
McRae said the man had several gas cans and a propane tank inside the vehicle. As the victim attempted to pull the burning can from the van, some gasoline spilled on his pants, catching his legs on fire.
The other gas cans inside the van also caught fire and the propane tank exploded, engulfing the van in flames.
No firefighters were injured as they put the fire out. The victim is listed in fair condition.
That sucks! It all sucks actually. But that takes the cake lively hood and home all at once.This carpet cleaner burnt his now house down while cleaning their own carpets. That may be a 1st. Ouch!
A couple in Grayling is without a home after a fire that started in their van.
Fire crews got the call around 1 Wednesday afternoon.
It happened on Wendy Lane in Grayling.
Fire crews say the couple owns a carpet cleaning business and was cleaning their carpets when the fire started.
The flames started in their van and quickly spread to the house.
The couple got out OK.
Crews spent more than three hours putting out the flames.
The house and van were destroyed.