Carpet Cleaning Safety (video) could save your life | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaning Safety (video) could save your life

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
Rob M ~ I like the safety signs set up beside your van. Too many times I've seen carpet cleaners just park their vans out front without those signs. Good work!~

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
Thomas Conway~ you got my vote on your comment: we all assume it is just common sense, but saying good morning, I love you to your wife is also and we all forget from time to time right.
Yes, we all need reminders in such a busy world; especially when it comes to safety and life saving tips. Many of us forget, until it's too late or someone close passes away due to some safety issue that could've been preventive. Thanks Thomas for sharing your post.

Reactions: aloha one

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
whose the young lady in the beginning??

Sent from my iPad Air using TMF Forums,,
I'm not sure Frank but she looks vaguely familiar. :D

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
Please make sure kids don't play around your van or approach and touch your truck mount wile running.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Please make sure kids don't play around your van or approach and touch your truck mount while running.

I like that Jose. I am always on guard for that.

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
I like that Jose. I am always on guard for that.
I think a truck mount is really dangerous because some parents don't take care of their kids, I'm always freaking out when I see kids playing in the yard and my truck mount running, I put signs and advise their parents, but some people just don't care, be careful.

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
@Deron06 & too all others~ Letting you in on a little secret. Robert makes great videos, because he truly cares and feels that the videos will leave more of an impression for all to remember; esp. about safety. Most of you do not know that he really can NOT stand to be in front of the camera.

I on the other hand think this is so very funny and of course I have fun with it. While I am filming some of his videos, I make him redo the take over and over again until I think it is good to go. He still tries to rush me, so I may have to call on @Frank DiGi to come help>:) I need to put together his bloopers and post them and then hide from him for a few days~ just kidding. Glad to here everyone is taking the safety video seriously. We all need reminders and be around for our loved ones. Good day to all!

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
Very true @Jose Rodriguez : I think a truck mount is really dangerous because some parents don't take care of their kids, I'm always freaking out when I see kids playing in the yard and my truck mount running, I put signs and advise their parents, but some people just don't care, be careful.
We have the customers sign a safety form, which includes making sure the children and pets are not around the hoses etc. Hope this helps.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
One other thing I wanted to mention (but people get funny about it because of cultural differences) was going to the "wrong neighborhood". I am not going to elaborate but I will show you this safety video showing the danger of approaching a wrong neighborhood;

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
One other thing I wanted to mention (but people get funny about it because of cultural differences) was going to the "wrong neighborhood". I am not going to elaborate but I will show you this safety video showing the danger of approaching a wrong neighborhood;

One lucky Zebra..That was World Record speed gettin' outta Dodge!

Sandee Allen

Jul 12, 2008
Virginia Beach
haha funny Frank - Your eyesight is just as bad as mine. ha~ now add those two numbers together and then add a few more. Remember the video is about safety not about me :)

janggeungulk

Mar 1, 2014
Real Name
Jang Geun Gulk
Good information. I am having confusion with carpet cleaning. Which is best carpet dry cleaning or carpet steam cleaning?

Last edited by a moderator: