Carpet Cleaning or Sofa Cleaning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Oct 9, 2019
Dublin
dublin-carpetcleaning.ie
Real Name
Marius
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
I dont know about America, but in Ireland people only go for specific websites. If you have house painting company you wont make a lot of money. But if you have an exterior house painting company, you will be busy. People love to see that x company only does one thing.

Do you think is a good idea to offer your commercial & domestic customers a lot of options? Most carpet cleaning companies in Dublin are doing sofas, rugs, upholstery, curtains, mattresses, some do power washing, floor cleaning, house cleaning, etc. Or it is recommended to stick with 1 speciality and be the best at it?

Carpet Cleaning Dublin

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I dont know about America, but in Ireland people only go for specific websites. If you have house painting company you wont make a lot of money. But if you have an exterior house painting company, you will be busy. People love to see that x company only does one thing.

Do you think is a good idea to offer your commercial & domestic customers a lot of options? Most carpet cleaning companies in Dublin are doing sofas, rugs, upholstery, curtains, mattresses, some do power washing, floor cleaning, house cleaning, etc. Or it is recommended to stick with 1 speciality and be the best at it?

Carpet Cleaning Dublin
I would let your market dictate. In other words, when you're servicing a customer with x, do they keep asking about y.
If y keeps coming up, then consider adding that.
Or, look for additional services you can offer within your existing scope and upsell them when you're there.

NavExCleaning

Jul 25, 2019
Nav-Ex Cleaning Services 101 Chestnut St. Ste. 100
navexcleaning.com
Real Name
Luis A Navarro
Business Location
United States
The primary reason for this phenomenon is the alkaline cleaning residues that are present in the chemicals you use to clean the stains. The dirt is drawn and attracted to this residue and hence the spot or stain keeps showing up at the same place again and again. Owing to the different fabric or materials for the carpet, cleaning is a bit tricky and if you manage to get a stain on it, the task becomes all the more difficult to get that coffee stain off. So that best solution is to hire professional Cleaning Services like Nav-Ex Cleaning services to clean your carpet.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States

Carpet Cleaning Dublin
Bollocks! Offer as many services as you're comfortable with. As you go, you'll see what services are desired more and you can make more push in that direction. That's why your website has more than one page. Describe all of the provide services, give them some articles, photos, pour your heart out and results will come. I'm not familiar with that part of the Europe, but people are people at the end....

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke