Carpet Cleaning newbie | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaning newbie

krazy-klean

Aug 7, 2020
Real Name
Jairus Roberts
So, I'm completely new to anything Carpet Cleaning as of 2 months ago but my wife has been working for a carpet cleaning company for about 12 years now and is ready to branch out on her own.

She uses an RX20 and I've found a possible van to buy that has an older looking (no LED logo) Sapphire 370SS in it. Is that unit (looks like it is 20hp) adequate for the RX20? The TM she has been using (don't remember the name) had 25hp.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
So, I'm completely new to anything Carpet Cleaning as of 2 months ago but my wife has been working for a carpet cleaning company for about 12 years now and is ready to branch out on her own.

She uses an RX20 and I've found a possible van to buy that has an older looking (no LED logo) Sapphire 370SS in it. Is that unit (looks like it is 20hp) adequate for the RX20? The TM she has been using (don't remember the name) had 25hp.
Ya its a decent unit for sure, lots of them in service. Just check it out well or have someone look at it

Will definitely run an rx20

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Feel free to call me @ 757-486-3532. I can walk you through any aspect of the business. Text me 1st.