emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Tre gave you a free ticket for the Experience? How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
Can't speak for Johnny but I was in Vegas during the trade show and never even went. Last year I walked around for about an hour ( about 45 mins too long lol). Buy the pass to write off my flight / hotel , car rental , meals etc.
Nope no fancy new tool purchased, but I did find and buy this rare fully autographed album by my favorite band The Who. Who's Next released Aug/71.
It's been shipped right now by UPS. Should be at my door on the 27th.

image.jpeg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Mine is $1.6 mil...At least I got you beat somewhere ;)

Please don't let my wife see that. She may raise mine.

How much is yours a month? My rates pretty high

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
It was great and I thanked Tre. I also delivered your chemicals for you too. :) You're welcome.

Awesome. Glad you had a good time. Tre is a great kid. Takes after his mom which is obvious.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob... I've noticed you've neither admitted nor denied copying anything.

Counsel has trained you well My friend.;)
Six...Im tied up atm. I'll get back to you on that.

However I need your help. I have always enjoyed your marketing prowess and outside box thinking. Question. I'm VLM'ing at a an 8k sq ft commercial job and that is paying .20 sq ft to clean and .05 to protect. There are a 100 desks in offices occupied by mostly women.

I am walking around and putting a door hanger, magnet and company spotter on each desk. My thinking is when they come in to work in the morning they will see how their cubicle and office is and see who did it.

Hopefully this will put me at top of mind and make them reflect on their own needs. So I figure I have about 5.00 wrapped up in each desk. And 100 desks that 500.00. My question is do you think I will see a return on my 500.00 investment?

509b900b921d04342e238f22493430b1.jpg

471da7bd2e165b378f73f7022fa06c96.jpg

4e9ae8bccfddb882970f3942a7f57659.jpg

c808e883d126eb7699e97c3d7e50fe1e.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Why leave the door hanger?
Is that so you don't end up with excess that was from your 5 arounds originally?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

4 in morning time to get to work. I left the door hanger because it has pictures of my diverse services. It also has a 10% off first time use coupon. Plus it's catchy, quick and easy to read.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Six...Im tied up atm. I'll get back to you on that.

However I need your help. I have always enjoyed your marketing prowess and outside box thinking. Question. I'm VLM'ing at a an 8k sq ft commercial job and that is paying .20 sq ft to clean and .05 to protect. There are a 100 desks in offices occupied by mostly women.

I am walking around and putting a door hanger, magnet and company spotter on each desk. My thinking is when they come in to work in the morning they will see how their cubicle and office is and see who did it.

Hopefully this will put me at top of mind and make them reflect on their own needs. So I figure I have about 5.00 wrapped up in each desk. And 100 desks that 500.00. My question is do you think I will see a return on my 500.00 investment?

509b900b921d04342e238f22493430b1.jpg

471da7bd2e165b378f73f7022fa06c96.jpg

4e9ae8bccfddb882970f3942a7f57659.jpg

c808e883d126eb7699e97c3d7e50fe1e.jpg

I just cleaned a large medical office last night. I usually put gift cards for cleaning on all the desks. I didn't last night because I saw a bunch of my cards still on the desks from the last time I cleaned the building. Don't these people ever clean their desks!!!!!

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
4 in morning time to get to work. I left the door hanger because it has pictures of my diverse services. It also has a 10% off first time use coupon. Plus it's catchy, quick and easy to read.

I just cut the top door hanger part with a paper trimmer and use them as cards like you did. I carry some like this in the van to give away. When people ask for a business card, I just give the cut door hanger instead.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I just cut the top door hanger part with a paper trimmer and use them as cards like you did. I carry some like this in the van to give away. When people ask for a business card, I just give the cut door hanger instead.

Good idea.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Water mark your work. I've seen several of my before and afters show up all over the country since I started TMF 10 years ago. None with permission. Not to mention at each Experience show, including the last one people stole things at our booth. Shame. Most cleaners are awesome but things happen. Point is watermark your work!

While we are on the subject if you come up with an idea do NOT share it without an NDA. I shared many ideas through the years only to see it come to fruition by another manufacturer. Get patent pendings when you can. Remember though, patent are only as good as the amount of money you have to protect it. Manufacturers have copied literally everything in our industry from cuffs, to rotary, to wands to chemicals. Its the nature of American capitilsm. Lastly, do NOT make handshake agreements in this industry. They will come back to bite you. Don't ask me how I know.

View attachment 67233
True Dat !!. Bunch of lazy ... carpet cleaners. Can't do good enough to get their own pictures. I've seen some of mine else where too.

I remember what Bill gates said early in his career; " If you don't want me to use it; don't tell me about it".

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
True Dat !!. Bunch of lazy ... carpet cleaners. Can't do good enough to get their own pictures. I've seen some of mine else where too.

I remember what Bill gates said early in his career; " If you don't want me to use it; don't tell me about it".
True that and good one Marlon!