Carpet cleaning Classifieds,Ebay & Craigslist steals & deals thread

Robbdny

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Real Name
Rob Antonelli
Business Location
United States
Seems like somebody didnt get what they were hoping for...I know its yellow.... but some guys around here have been looking for a prowler. .

Selling Amtex Prowler Complete Set-up...Need to buy Turn Key Van?Truck TM Set-Up
Please scrolling down for complete information and pics
Firesly I just want to say please dont contact me with a
ridiculous LOW-BALL OFFER I want to sell it I dont have to. Also I have alot of Equipment you have to give me an idea what you looking for. For example, Everything or just The Prowler mounted on the trailer a start-up package I think you get the idea. PM or send me your contact info.
Prowler13hpClassicPic.jpg

I have a Amtex Prowler 13HP Classic, Trailer mounted with everything depending on what you need I also have:
Almost new RV 360I
3 Wands 12" Stair and upholstery
Rakes
Hydro-sprayer (New)
Pump Sprayers
Nobles 175 Speedshine (Excellent) condition
New Mytee Ltd3 only has 7 hours
About 300'of 2" hose
Selling Amtex Prowler Complete Set-up...Need to buy Turn Key Van?Truck TM Set-Up

I really would like to buy a solid used TM Van Set Up turn key well maintained I understand I am talking about 2 separate things but if anyone has an extra fleet van in excellent condition turn key please contact me.....Like I say below my HOA wont allow trailers parked overnight in my driveway. Depends on what it comes with will depend what I sell with my Prowler I can give someone new to the business a complete start-up package.

Some of the info below is duplicated from above

As I said Ben owner of Amtex will verify condition machine and I am unsure if I am going have it all updated before I sell it there really is no need if being sold. It depends on how much there looking to spend I really need a van or cube truck my stupid HOA dosent allow trailers. I got a good deal a New LTD3 and had double hand carpel tunnel surgery its winter Ben Owner Of Amtex said I can ship to him and he will go through update everything he can to current model. If your interested PM it runs good now just needs a new toggle switch installed for the Dema valve. I am still recovering from 2X Carpel Tunnel Surgery

I really would like to buy a solid used TM Van Set Up. If anyone is selling one from there fleet I don't want something that needs work. That's why I said fleet please let me know what you have send pics info and PM me for phone number
Thank You Very Much
Robb
.[/quote]

Last edited:

Robbdny

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Real Name
Rob Antonelli
Business Location
United States
Seems like somebody didnt get what they were hoping for...I know its yellow.... but some guys around here have been looking for a prowler.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carpet-Extr...199?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35cec69fb7

I would call Ben @ Amtex and get the Story from Ben Dosent make sense to me. And I think all the new Amtex Machines come with a FREE BENTLEY WAND WITH A BYPASS its worth a phone call to check thats a $$$ for that wand with bypass valve set-up??

Last edited:

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
We're looking for a new upholstery tool.
Hydro - Kinetic

My husband also wants to get the tile cleaning wand instead of the spinner. Said the wand would be faster for smaller tile cleaning jobs.

If you have either for sell please send me a private message, please don't call our business phone...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
We're looking for a new upholstery tool.
Hydro - Kinetic

My husband also wants to get the tile cleaning wand instead of the spinner. Said the wand would be faster for smaller tile cleaning jobs.

If you have either for sell please send me a private message, please don't call our business phone...
Tiffany, May want to Re-Think/Evaluate the Wand vs Spinner...WE have several of Both and No longer use the wands for anything other than picking up stripped wax from VCT and Rinsing same. the Spinner will out Perform the Wand Big Time! IMO

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Tiffany, May want to Re-Think/Evaluate the Wand vs Spinner...WE have several of Both and No longer use the wands for anything other than picking up stripped wax from VCT and Rinsing same. the Spinner will out Perform the Wand Big Time! IMO

Why do you think that is Dave? I have a tile wand and have just ordered a spinner. But I don't understand why the spinner would clean better then the wand.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Why do you think that is Dave? I have a tile wand and have just ordered a spinner. But I don't understand why the spinner would clean better then the wand.
well johnny think about it in the time you can do one pass across a single tile with a wand the spinner would have done roughly 15... just guessing on that number but the jets are spinning so they overlap creating multiple passes... sort of like how an rx20 does hundreds of passes per hour as they state...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I can only guess Johnny, probably because of the High Speed Revolution of the spinner bar in an enclosed area creates an EXPLOSION of Water Blast to the entire Path of the Head? Jets alone cannot achieve this. When I am asked by potential custys HOW we do it I describe the spinner as an Enclosed Pressure Washer! They seem to get it!

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Which reminds me the spray bars spin at extremely high rpm,s johnny.. the more pressure the more rpm,s the jets are spinning at....fair warning if you ever pick up the spinner allow it to stop spinning before grabbing the head... I didnt once and the spray bar hit my finger... ouch! it hurt and split my finger nail pretty good....yeah they spin fast at 1200 psi...:D

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I can only guess Johnny, probably because of the High Speed Revolution of the spinner bar in an enclosed area creates an EXPLOSION of Water Blast to the entire Path of the Head? Jets alone cannot achieve this. When I am asked by potential custys HOW we do it I describe the spinner as an Enclosed Pressure Washer! They seem to get it!
exactley the same thing I tell them dave. "enclosed pressure washing"

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Ok, thanks guys. I think I get the picture now. Just ordered a Turbo Hybrid 40. Can't wait to take it for a spin.............:) Get it? Spin? :cool:

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Ok, thanks guys. I think I get the picture now. Just ordered a Turbo Hybrid 40. Can't wait to take it for a spin.............:) Get it? Spin? :cool:
Great choice bro...The turbo is a work horse. light and easy to move. my only recommendation is to replace the spring on the vacuum compensator with a stiffer one...this will keep the vacuum higher and result in more water recovery and faster dry time on the tile... the teflon ring is for man made tile and the brush ring is for stone.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Which reminds me the spray bars spin at extremely high rpm,s johnny.. the more pressure the more rpm,s the jets are spinning at....fair warning if you ever pick up the spinner allow it to stop spinning before grabbing the head... I didnt once and the spray bar hit my finger... ouch! it hurt and split my finger nail pretty good....yeah they spin fast at 1200 psi...:D
They are capable of Rippin' yer' Pinky from it's Paw Paw! Do NOT try and STOP the Spinner While Spinning! Makes a Killer outdoor Shower tho!:eek:
See those Thangs go Johnny...You shall be a BELIEVER!

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Just seems like it would be easier for cleaning tile under cabinets in a kitchen then a spinner. With the wand you would be able to get those damn dirty edges under kitchen cabinets. I switch my cleaning process between the Spinner and the handheld when I want a close cleaning. Is this not correct?

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Just seems like it would be easier for cleaning tile under cabinets in a kitchen then a spinner. With the wand you would be able to get those damn dirty edges under kitchen cabinets. I switch my cleaning process between the Spinner and the handheld when I want a close cleaning. Is this not correct?
That's what I like about it. How many round corners do you encounter?
But with the wand and my set up, I am just flushing or rinsing the tile. My spinner never comes out because I only hit 800psi maybe at the tool. It's just too slow. The wand is way faster for me. Tile Master does all the heavy lifting. If I had constant high heat with 1000+psi, the spinner would be best, imo. BUT you still have the edging to do. But there are tricks for getting them, without getting out another tool.

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer