Carpet Cleaning business for sale! (ran out of funds) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaning business for sale! (ran out of funds)

Armstron

Nov 29, 2014
Real Name
Arm stron
I have family owned and operated carpet Cleaning service, area rug and upholstery cleaning company based in Edmonton, Alberta. Since its inception in 2008, Beyond Carpet Cleaning has demonstrated we care by setting the standard for the industry with extraordinary passion, professionalism and honor. I want to take a decision about my service as soon.

Leon Harris

Nov 17, 2014
Real Name
Leon Harris
Your company not doing well? I worked for chem dry and had tons of work in Edm Alberta.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I have family owned and operated carpet Cleaning service, area rug and upholstery cleaning company based in Edmonton, Alberta. Since its inception in 2008, Beyond Carpet Cleaning has demonstrated we care by setting the standard for the industry with extraordinary passion, professionalism and honor. I want to take a decision about my service as soon.
Scratching head

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
these newbies on crack? I can't make sense of anything their talking about and where this is headed! Aloha Dave makes more sense when he is baked out of his mind!

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
these newbies on crack? I can't make sense of anything their talking about and where this is headed! Aloha Dave makes more sense when he is baked out of his mind!

Lmao, exact same thing I was thinking. I even thought to myself, these two guys seem to be talking to each other in two different languages.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Lmao, exact same thing I was thinking. I even thought to myself, these two guys seem to be talking to each other in two different languages.
Oh boy, now I have to go read the whole thread. Sounds entertaining.

mike$

May 29, 2014
California
Real Name
brandon Dre
Business Location
United States
WTF? Is this guy trying to advertise? Im confused.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
WTF? Is this guy trying to advertise? Im confused.
Hey we got a smiley for that now. :wtf: :sneaky:

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: Troyster
May 7, 2014
São Paulo Brasil
www.cleancarpet.com.br
Real Name
Peter Edelstein
Business Location
Brazil
I read a lot on this post.
Very interesting to see how hard things can get.
I open my business in 2008 focus on commercial work. Boy.... it was hard.... by far the hardest thing I ever done professionally. I almost close down 2 or 3 times. Some moments I had no idea how to get the bills paid. The idea of giving up never crossed my mind, and I'm not saying that to impress no one here. Is just a fact we always plan for the best and rarely are ready for the worst.

In a new business you always need another income. No one can expect to make profit on the first and second year. I agree with the used equipment purchase on the beginning. Save all you can, leave new stuff for when you are profitable.

I really hope the best for the gentleman that created this topic. Is hard to admit failure but it brings valuable lessons as well.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Truck driving can open up alot of great things for you, it can allow you to clear up alot of debt. I have been driving for eight years and i have a decent local job that gets me home everynight. I live in the northeast so i deal with the snow and ice and it could be a [email protected] sometimes. Just remember mind over matter in whatever situation your in. Besides that i hate waiting on loads or how some places treat the overtheroad drivers. They say 98% no touch but that 2% is usually more, good luck youll meet alot of great people and alot of bad drivers lol.

Oh and dont use your jakebreak in slick conditions youll lock up your tires.

My buddy just jackknifed last week, he didnt tell me i found out today. He said he was coming down a hill in the rain and his wheels started to hydroplanecand the trailer came around then forced him into the gaurd rail and crushed the cab pretty good. Well over ten thousand dollars in damage. Company policy states over 10 k and your gone. Hes been there 11 years hustles his a$$ off six days a week. No word on whats going to happen to him yet.
This reminds me of a Mohawk driver with 30+ years first with Aladdin then when it folded into Mohawk. Great guy. Great worker. What youd call a company guy. Dude was reliable for them and always got the route finished. When they needed him on weekends he was there. Then he had a bad string of luck. Wife was almost killed in a car accident and then he was involved in an accident (his fault) and he hurt his shoulder. I think all the nights by his wifes side at the hospital and stress got to him. Slipped up once and they 86ed him. Its was sad. Another driver told me he came in one day and they let him go. Thats when I told myself Id never drive for a large non union company and thank my stars I work for a small FAMILY owned co. Too many variables on the road.

Reactions: aloha one