Carpet cleaners , the smartest guys on the block...

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Deron says very little that he means to be taken seriously, especially when he boasts about bedding his gnarly ho-bags.:D

There is very little merit in denying my success with delectable women. It has been noted, confirmed, tallied and celebrated many times over on this forum; yes, by me but who the hell else matters?

A Texas dunce, who doesn't "get it" isn't anything new on this forum, is it?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Lol.

You have a good list going, I will try to round it out, starting with your picks towards the top.

CC/OO's wanted
Skills desired:

Marketing
Social Media
SEO
Repair
Maintenance
In home sales
Business to business sales
Phone sales
Chemistry
Bookkeeping
Customer service
Management
Carpet cleaning and dying
Carpet repair
Carpet installation
Area rug cleaning
Upholstery and fabric cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Stone and hard surface specialty cleaning
Hardwood cleaning and restoration
Water damage restoration
Mold remidification
Fire and smoke damage restoration
Auto detailing
Pressure washing
Concrete cleaning and sealing
Crime scene clean up

Even writing that seems like a lot... I don't even know all that stuff :confused:. I obviously left out some things, but that is my first take. Seems like I have the bases covered but each area requires plenty of study, patience and help as we all know.

But yeah, we aren't as dumb as we look. :D
Well put Eric. We should make a master list eventually.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
There is very little merit in denying my success with delectable women. It has been noted, confirmed, tallied and celebrated many times over on this forum; yes, by me but who the hell else matters?

A Texas dunce, who doesn't "get it" isn't anything new on this forum, is it?
Truth is , I can't talk a lot of shit because in my single days I took down my fair share of 'Sea-Donkeys'. Damn you, alcohol!

Reactions: Gasoline

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Truth is , I can't talk a lot of shit because in my single days I took down my fair share of 'Sea-Donkeys'. Damn you, alcohol!
I don't know what a sea donkey is but if alcohol was related I'm scared lol. So no need to explain ha

Love this thread by the way. Really puts into perspective that we are practically rocket scientists.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I don't know what a sea donkey is but if alcohol was related I'm scared lol. So no need to explain ha

Love this thread by the way. Really puts into perspective that we are practically rocket scientists.
I don't know, I can't speak on or for any others but somehow a picture of me alongside the term rocket scientist doesn't look quite right.:D

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I don't know, I can't speak on or for any others but somehow a picture of me alongside the term rocket scientist doesn't look quite right.:D
Our barbaric loins are better suited for clubbing the rocket scientist and mounting any of his related females as collateral damage. We cannot possibly compare in sophistication to such upstanding individuals but remember that they are only human and can be walloped into unconsciousness and therefore neutralized of any such advantages.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho

I'll explain anyways....A 'Sea-Donky' is any woman who you would never let yer nuts if you weren't shit-faced.

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
I'll explain anyways....A 'Sea-Donky' is any woman who you would never let yer nuts if you weren't shit-faced.
We called them " Coyote dates"... in the morning after waking up in bed with a total boot and your arm around her.
You would rather chew it off, than disturb her and wake her up... just so you could get the hell out of there.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We called them " Coyote dates"... in the morning after waking up in bed with a total boot and your arm around her.
You would rather chew it off, than disturb her and wake her up... just so you could get the hell out of there.
Thank goodness I have been married since high school so I didn't have to have that nightmare. I also don't have to worry about getting "the gift that keeps on giving". :D

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I love this thread.

Reactions: bhendricks

WizCleanPdx

May 25, 2015
Portland, OR
www.wizardcleaning-pdx.com
Real Name
Jack Starr
Business Location
United States
I'm not to the point where I wish I never got involved with it, I'm still trying to learn as much as possible to get the business going in the right direction.. we'll see where I'm at in two years, hopefully where I want to be. Are you planning on keeping the carpet cleaning bus. going or focus on the handyman?

Sent from my HTCONE using TMF Forums mobile app
Looks like it been two years...where are you now??

Average Guy CCer

Jun 8, 2015
Real Name
William
Who besides carpet cleaners have to know so much about everything? Marketing, SEO, repair & maintenance , salesmanship , chemistry , etc, etc. WE ARE FUKING BRILLIANT!
"Independent Neighborhood Pharmacist" they have to know all that stuff plus when the cops are coming around;)