Carpet Cleaners near Death Experience (Video) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaners near Death Experience (Video)

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here is the video I promised between myself and Cheryl Francisco. Pretty sobering.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Divine intervention 100% idk if she believes in god but she better be thanking god she made it out alive, can picture everything when she was telling the story

Reactions: rob allen

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Good video. I think this is the first time I've heard of a case of someone surviving. Every case I know about they did not survive. Thank God she's alive. That would've been a tragic loss for her family.

Reactions: rob allen and admin

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I don't have a gas tm but I have a propane heater, should I be concerned ? Can I get the carbon monoxide from propane ? If so what is the recommended device for it ?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Good video. I think this is the first time I've heard of a case of someone surviving. Every case I know about they did not survive. Thank God she's alive. That would've been a tragic loss for her family.
So true. She was on the fault line for sure.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I don't have a gas tm but I have a propane heater, should I be concerned ? Can I get the carbon monoxide from propane ? If so what is the recommended device for it ?
Not really unless it’s really faulty. This is why they make propane buffers to clean inside grocery and retail stores. Also use it for forklifts. Really safe.

Reactions: Fedri