Carpet Cleaner with 45 million views in few days | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet Cleaner with 45 million views in few days

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We my son just got off phone with our friend Steven Gern who we are helping set up a carpet cleaning business. Last week he posted this video and now had to leave Iraq right away. I won't say why. Just look at his videos and see for yourself. He is posting his video's also on Youtube because his FB page has been restricted. Odd.

Here is the video that became so controversial with over 42 million views so far but he makes good sense to me. What do you think? He reads our page so please, lets show him some support and share this video!!

His FB page. You can't friend him though as FB says its past limit.

https://www.facebook.com/steven.gern?fref=nf

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Right on! Agree 100% People are what they are. If they hate you there; they'll hate you here. Haters hate.

Reactions: carpettom

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
Glad he's on our side. :)

Reactions: aloha one

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Couldn't agree with the brother more man to bad TMF doesn't have a winner x 10 button I'd hit it 10 times. Thanks for posting this video rob

mustangcarpet

Jun 19, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Justin V
I remember seeing this video a few days ago..It is definitely safer for him to be back home after that video went viral.

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
I totally think others should watch this video. This isn't a bad thing for a hold to be in place until further and better customs can be done. We have had issues before BUT WE FORGOT I GUESS.

About our media
I don't know why they report on these protesters. America only reports on what will get it more views and clicks. Also the mass media likes to encourage retaliations against others.

It's alright as with everything this will be taken out of context.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I totally think others should watch this video. This isn't a bad thing for a hold to be in place until further and better customs can be done. We have had issues before BUT WE FORGOT I GUESS.

About our media
I don't know why they report on these protesters. America only reports on what will get it more views and clicks. Also the mass media likes to encourage retaliations against others.

It's alright as with everything this will be taken out of context.

Probably won't see this on CNN you think?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: Smittys6

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Probably won't see this on CNN you think?

Or this and who really owns the drug rings in Mexico?

In December 2012, Hillary Clinton stated that "Iran ‘Exports Terrorism’ to Mexico.

Better send troops in to south America.

Terrorism in Mexico
  • Al Qaeda.
  • Jihad Media Battalion.
  • Hezbollah.
  • Hamas.
  • Islamic Jihad.
  • Al-Gama'a Al-Islamiyya.
  • Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group.
  • Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

Category:Terrorism in Mexico - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Mexico

About Category:Terrorism in Mexico and related categories This category's scope includes pages on topics and subjects relating to terrorism, which may be a ...

Terrorism in Colombia - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Colombia

Terrorism in Colombia has occurred repeatedly for the last several decades, largely in part due to the ongoing armed conflict the country has been involved in ...

Terrorism in Argentina - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Argentina

Terrorism in Argentina has occurred since at least the 1970s during the Argentinian Dirty War where a number of terror acts occurred, with support of both the ...

Last edited:

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Good video, yeah they were never to crazy about us and not just them Paris, Europe, Germany, Russia, etc etc. we're never crazy about us! But guess who is wacking at this beehive on a daily basis? Going from where good to we don't belong here in this country, they do treat us as the same or Americans? So guess who's fueling this thought to the MILLIONS of foreigners who are here through out all of our neighborhoods? ICIS is a baby compared to what this administration is creating. Your worried about keeping them out? There here and this administration is creating terrorist out of them who were never that way! Really something to think about, instead of making up every excuse for something that this doe doe head says or does.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Anyone who would dispute what he's saying has taken leave of their senses. He's right on point. I'm quite certain some of those other banned countries would be the same way.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Anyone who would dispute what he's saying has taken leave of their senses. He's right on point. I'm quite certain some of those other banned countries would be the same way.

Imagine Randy if a US female walked through those countries, even those friendly with us, what would happen to her. Especially if she had her face and head exposed.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall

Have you not turned on the TV lately?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Have you not turned on the TV lately?
All I've seeing on TV is those protesting the ban here in America and how they're blocking successfully Trump's ban on certain Muslim countries. What's your point? I know the liberals are up to their shenanigans. I limit my news. Seems all of it is about hatred and violence these days. I saw where some guy robbed a girl scout's money last night. I mean, how low do you have to get to do that? What is this world coming to? Our President is trying to take reasonable action to protect our country and the liberals just have to fight him on it.