Carpet cleaner gunned down while cleaning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Carpet cleaner gunned down while cleaning

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Well since 2 of us posted pics of our everyday carry weapons and i was one of them ill respond.....its not about being the toughest mofo its about being a prepared mofo, nothing and i mean nothing worse than someone threatening your life and you not having equal means of protecting yourself (been there not going there again) As far as posting the pic i like to see cool guns im a dude... sorry if pics of big scary guns offended your sensitive nature. PS you dont shoot someone for giving you the stink eye thats an ignorant statement
Lol here they come.
Remember it’s not ok to carry a big spooky gun (which is hidden) to defend yourself with. But it’s A ok to be attacked while minding your own business. Just don’t you dare prepare to defend yourself against attack meow ;)

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I carry myself daily but it is good to remember these things don't play out like the movies.

When commotion breaks out and multiple people are carrying things can get ugly real quick.

We had a situation here where a man drew his firearm to try and stop a crime in progress in a busy downtown area.

Other people saw it but didn't know what was happening, another man who was also legally carrying drew his weapon and smoked the first guy who drew....

Then someone else drew their gun and almost shot man #2 dead but luckily they didn't.

When you have a lot of people carrying and commotion/panic breaks out this is an example of how sht can go sideways real quick. People are running and screaming in all different directions, very hard to know what exactly is going on sometimes.

It's good to carry but just remember it won't be like die hard and ur not Bruce Willis, and another person packing might see you pull and empty a clip into you thinking they are the hero.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I carry myself daily but it is good to remember these things don't play out like the movies.

When commotion breaks out and multiple people are carrying things can get ugly real quick.

We had a situation here where a man drew his firearm to try and stop a crime in progress in a busy downtown area.

Other people saw it but didn't know what was happening, another man who was also legally carrying drew his weapon and smoked the first guy who drew....

Then someone else drew their gun and almost shot man #2 dead but luckily they didn't.

When you have a lot of people carrying and commotion/panic breaks out this is an example of how sht can go sideways real quick. People are running and screaming in all different directions, very hard to know what exactly is going on sometimes.

It's good to carry but just remember it won't be like die hard and ur not Bruce Willis, and another person packing might see you pull and empty a clip into you thinking they are the hero.

This 100%

Reactions: SRD

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Forget the Gun, wear a vest. it could save you!

Not that having a gun on you wont help but it most likely start a shooting. The vest would at least give you a possible chance to defend yourself.