Real Name
Michael Stevens
Where I live they check nothing lol

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m not a person who chases fancy things or has to have anything great. But driving a Truck that now starts when I turn the key, doesn’t look embarrassing, keeps me warm when the heats on, not having to slap the dash to get the radio on, and the list goes on is so nice. I feel like spoiled brat!
Even my stereo isn’t embarrassing to my kids! Hands free calls, gps, streaming music (well mostly NPR but you know) I’m not bragging but it’s been so long since IVe drove something nice. I’m happy to go to work in the AM!
52F83323-24F1-4D3E-A381-B88B67FCC10C.jpeg

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Hopefully I'll hear something today about my van, it's been a week now. On Tuesday when the estimater came out she mentioned that I might want to start looking for a body shop. I got that taken care of yesterday and if they tell me to have it towed somewhere we are ready to go. I spent yesterday afternoon taking everything out of the van, all that is left is the empty chemical shelf, empty Kobalt cabinet that is mounted inside and the hose reel with the hoses still along with the TM.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hopefully I'll hear something today about my van, it's been a week now. On Tuesday when the estimater came out she mentioned that I might want to start looking for a body shop. I got that taken care of yesterday and if they tell me to have it towed somewhere we are ready to go. I spent yesterday afternoon taking everything out of the van, all that is left is the empty chemical shelf, empty Kobalt cabinet that is mounted inside and the hose reel with the hoses still along with the TM.
The whole process is a bummer. Sorry they are dragging it out. It’s such a pain. Call your adjuster. Mine was really nice when I explained I can’t work without s vehicle. Being polite, respectful yet firm they seem to respond.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The whole process is a bummer. Sorry they are dragging it out. It’s such a pain. Call your adjuster. Mine was really nice when I explained I can’t work without s vehicle. Being polite, respectful yet firm they seem to respond.
I've mentioned it several times but I need to find out if they cover lost revenue with the commercial policy. We have only done $400 of work since the accident and half was billed out, I pushed back about $1500 in jobs on our schedule but also have been honest when someone calls and have not scheduled 1 single job since the accident.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I've mentioned it several times but I need to find out if they cover lost revenue with the commercial policy. We have only done $400 of work since the accident and half was billed out, I pushed back about $1500 in jobs on our schedule but also have been honest when someone calls and have not scheduled 1 single job since the accident.
your backup is down also?

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
your backup is down also?
The water pump took a crap on the 2nd job using it (last Friday). I pulled my portable out of my storage shed and only 1 of the vacuums works. Tomorrow we will be doing and empty house using the backup/portable combo, TM vacuum and 250 psi from the portable.

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
I’m not a person who chases fancy things or has to have anything great. But driving a Truck that now starts when I turn the key, doesn’t look embarrassing, keeps me warm when the heats on, not having to slap the dash to get the radio on, and the list goes on is so nice. I feel like spoiled brat!
Even my stereo isn’t embarrassing to my kids! Hands free calls, gps, streaming music (well mostly NPR but you know) I’m not bragging but it’s been so long since IVe drove something nice. I’m happy to go to work in the AM!View attachment 82684
I LOVE it! Keep all fluids synthetic, front hood protector (hood flakes are common). Trans every 25K. A winner!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I LOVE it! Keep all fluids synthetic, front hood protector (hood flakes are common). Trans every 25K. A winner!
I negotiated $500 credit in the service dept for the error they made on my title. I’m immediately having them change all the synthetic fluids to start 100% fresh.

• Love
Reactions: smartcarpetcare

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
The water pump took a crap on the 2nd job using it (last Friday). I pulled my portable out of my storage shed and only 1 of the vacuums works. Tomorrow we will be doing and empty house using the backup/portable combo, TM vacuum and 250 psi from the portable.
saying hello too Murphy i see. that stinks

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you need a replacement motor I have I think a few 5.7s doing nothing I’ll ship you for free.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
If you need a replacement motor I have I think a few 5.7s doing nothing I’ll ship you for free.
I'll send you a pm later to make sure they will work. The portable hasn't been used a whole lot and I bought it new 8-9 years ago at my local Bridge Point for $1100 I believe. It had 100 psi pump that I switched out to a Pumptec M-35 which I believe is 250 psi a year or 2 later. I see no marking to identify what brand it is but it runs off 1 cord with no heater.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Quick guru question. Can a person hear small hole in a exhaust? I’m not super good mechanically. But saw a little condensation dripping from my actual muffler, not tail pipe. Would tha indicate a hole? If so could I hear it. Sounds like a I have a minor leak, but drove such a big engine 6.0L Only Hear something that sounds like a leak when excellerating.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Quick guru question. Can a person hear small hole in a exhaust? I’m not super good mechanically. But saw a little condensation dripping from my actual muffler, not tail pipe. Would tha indicate a hole? If so could I hear it. Sounds like a I have a minor leak, but drove such a big engine 6.0L Only Hear something that sounds like a leak when excellerating.
Was this in the morning before it was warmed up or had it been running for awhile?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
not good your Muffler Bearings are out!

MSI

Jun 22, 2015
Real Name
Tom Andrews
Trust me not expecting much but if you don’t ask you never know.
During the downturn in 08 my credits beat working hard on raising it. But I’ve been doing really well recently with our home cleaning and carpets. Endlessly growing and have some awesome tools to clean with.
Today I hit a concrete pillar with my carpet van. I’m getting the insurance co to look at it but it’s only a 1995 E-150 so they will prob total it. Always ran poorly due to vacuum line issues anyway. The 95s are a pain. My ac/defrost went out this winter too. I have so much nice equipment my ugly van isn’t exactly the image I’m shooting for and now it’s even uglier.
If maybe anyone has a second truck, or someone getting out of the business and would allow me to make payments on a later model, nice looking sound van please let me know. I’d love to consider it and figured if I don’t ask I may never know. Hoping for a miracle. I do have $$$ to put down for the right deal.

MSI

Jun 22, 2015
Real Name
Tom Andrews
[/

I have a 2011 Chev G3500 (1-ton) stretch window van, great because of rear air & heat. Put a 3/4" plywood floor in it for loading ease. Haul portable extractors, CIMEXs, Kaivac, fans, carts, supplies, etc. Plenty of room. I'll throw in an 8' aluminum ramp.

143K miles. Was a GSA van, purchased in summer 2016 at 129K miles. Always in the West Texas desert, no rust & chassis is clean. Put a 65K miles 6.0 liter engine in it April 2017. Runs great. Tempered glass rear quarter windows. 10K lb Curt receiver hitch. New driver & passenger seats in 2016. New headlight assemblies 2018. Solid van. In El Paso, TX.
Call 915-474-1190. I have a Master's Touch trailer & Silverado, so this is my second work vehicle.

Attachments

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet