Car Wash Questions

mrkavin

Jul 4, 2021
Real Name
kavin
Hey I just bought a load of car wash stuff and I was hoping you guys could help me out.. I've only had my car for about a month and this is my first wash. First, heres a list of things I bought:

1. Meguiar's (how do you pronounce that anyways?) Gold Class Car Wash
2. Turtle Wax ICE liquid polish (is polish the same thing as wax? it says "Stop Waxing, Start Icing" on the box)
3. ArmorAll Wheel Cleaner
4. ArmorAll Glass Wipes
5. ArmorAll Cleaning Wipes (Interior)
6. Viking Microfiber Wash Sponge
7. Vroom Microfiber Wash Sponge
8. 12xVroom Microfiber Towels
9. Meguiar's Gold Class Drying Towel

Am I missing anything? I should vacuum and clean the interior first, correct? What steps should I take washing the car? I've read a few articles but I wanted to know what you guys thing. Thanks.

I have a 06 CRV if it makes a difference.

mrkavin

Jul 4, 2021
Real Name
kavin
Hey I just bought a load of car wash stuff and I was hoping you guys could help me out.. I've only had my car for about a month and this is my first wash. First, heres a list of things I bought:

1. Meguiar's (how do you pronounce that anyways?) Gold Class Car Wash
2. Turtle Wax ICE liquid polish (is polish the same thing as wax? it says "Stop Waxing, Start Icing" on the box)
3. ArmorAll Wheel Cleaner
4. ArmorAll Glass Wipes
5. ArmorAll Cleaning Wipes (Interior)
6. Viking Microfiber Wash Sponge
7. Vroom Microfiber Wash Sponge
8. 12xVroom Microfiber Towels
9. Meguiar's Gold Class Drying Towel

Am I missing anything in Silver Spring car detailing? I should vacuum and clean the interior first, correct? What steps should I take washing the car? I've read a few articles but I wanted to know what you guys thing. Thanks.

I have a 06 CRV if it makes a difference.
thanks in advance for any help