Car Insurance Claims Question after accident | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Car Insurance Claims Question after accident

ibokural

May 31, 2009
Houston,TX
Real Name
Ibrahim Kural
Business Location
United States
I had an accident about 10 days ego, other partys insurance will pay the expenses, my question is this: how do I deal with lost time? how to claim/ negotiate?Geico is offering me a van rental but how can I use rental van for truckmount? Also, I have to remove everything from the van because inner panels are damaged. and put them back once it's finished.
Any advice from similar experiences highly appreciated. Thanks

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Let the ins. co know that it is a permanent mount truckmout, It would have to be done. by a professional distributore with a fork lift. To remove and install at over 2k. and they have to drill holes in the rental van plus intall & cut a gas line to the tank. Then remove and install in your new van, another 2k. Plus the down time , they will have to pay you to get a appointment. How far is your dist....Travel time pay??

Reactions: ibokural

ibokural

May 31, 2009
Houston,TX
Real Name
Ibrahim Kural
Business Location
United States
Let the ins. co know that it is a permanent mount truckmout, It would have to be done. by a professional distributore with a fork lift. To remove and install at over 2k. and they have to drill holes in the rental van plus intall & cut a gas line to the tank. Then remove and install in your new van, another 2k. Plus the down time , they will have to pay you to get a appointment. How far is your dist....Travel time pay??
We have local distributors, I am in Houston. Thanks