Canceled job this morning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Canceled job this morning

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Let me find out you golf Kyle!!!!! Funny you started this post, I think the Utah market is prone to cancellations. Ive only been operating a month or two and Ive heard everything under the sun... "my mother-in-law died," "my truck broke down", "our dog died"... i really wish people would just be honest and forthright... finding out the night before (Or even worse off when the SOBs dont even respond to a confirmation message) really screws your schedule. Then its just time to start beating down doors and handing out flyers. If you cant make money now, do something that will make you money in the future.
Ya people in utah do not care about there carpet cleaners :(. It's all good thought.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Let me find out you golf Kyle!!!!! Funny you started this post, I think the Utah market is prone to cancellations. Ive only been operating a month or two and Ive heard everything under the sun... "my mother-in-law died," "my truck broke down", "our dog died"... i really wish people would just be honest and forthright... finding out the night before (Or even worse off when the SOBs dont even respond to a confirmation message) really screws your schedule. Then its just time to start beating down doors and handing out flyers. If you cant make money now, do something that will make you money in the future.
Carpet cleaning has really been up or down for me is still remeber my first job 8 years ago. It was a whole house carpet cleaning charged like 280$ was pretty happy. Because I had just bought my new mytee for 1500$ and already making money. It is still not as steady as I would like it to be on the carpet cleaning side of things

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Golfed alot more before I had kids